Chat-Felix

Urgh!!!! Nothing's good on Facebook I've read all of these already!!!You whined and You kept scrolling until a message popped up from "Lee Felix" ummmm, Felix who? This is a start, like who would actually chat me except from my friend Mark and Jackson. You got curious and checked his account. 

"Huh, Felix." He's a foreigner but Stray kids. Now this looks interesting! Even this is just a Poser well just for fun this is just a pretend account anyways, I liked back with his like emoji.

'Hi'-Felix

'Hello'-Y/n

'Is there anything that I can help with?'-Y/n

'Or Wala'(or nothing) you chatted in tagalog to see if he/her is a poser.

'?'-Felix 

'Nothing'-Y/n

'*like emoji*'-Felix

'Is Y/n your real name?'-Felix

'Nah just a nickname I like, ;)'-Y/n

'Owww, It's cute though;)'-Felix

'Thanks I guess?'-Y/n

'Felix Lee, is that your real name? Like are you a poser or anything I won't judge just asking.'-Y/n

'ahhh, this is my Brothers acc, just using it. hahaha'- Felix

'Haahaha really? I just use this account for fun. I dont use my real account though it's boring there' -Y/n

'You'll only get a lot of fake friends'- Y/n

'Really fake friends?'-Felix

'Yeah.'-Y/n

'Gosh it's hard when someone likes you but you don't like him back :'('-Y/n

'Who?'-Felix

'My schoolmate.'-Y/n

'What's his name?'-Felix

'Raze.'-Y/n

'Ahhhh.'

'I just started to like someone too.'

'Bye'-Felix

'Awww, sure chat you next time Bye~'-Y/n

After the chat you just thought, is it really him nah it might be Raze pretending again, but it can't be him he isn't good at English. Argh!!! All night you kept thinking you don't know but your heart is beating so fast when you think of him and your chat.

Next day you woke up, well going to school you decided to confront Raze if he's messing with me again gosh 'I even told him about the Raze thing Stupid!!!' you thought sighing. 

You got ready quickly and went to school while walking at the covered walk you saw Raze sitting at a covered walk seat with his friends, you gathered up all the courage and walked to him.

"Hey, Raze can I talk you you?" You asked, he looked at you shocked you would never talk to him maybe twice or thrice.

"Why?" he asked, you pulled him away from his friends a bit.

"Are you Felix Lee or Do you know him?" You asked. He looked confuse.

"No, who is he anyways." He said, your heart started beating fast, Sh*T it's not him!!!