Chapter 3

I just got here in the Dragon Realm,I will stay in one house with the dragons. It is so beautiful in here.. I took out my phone and took selfies.

"Oh I almost forgot!" I called out Virgo and requested my baggage to be brought inside the house.

I heard a click-clacking of heels. I turned around and saw a beautiful and graceful-looking woman with silky white hair and shiny blue eyes.

"Beautiful as always, Grandine." I complimented as we kissed each other at the cheek.

" Of course Lucy." She gave me a warm smile " I heard what happened in Fairy Tail...." she looked down and I can see disappointment in her eyes.

"No.. Wendy didn't hurt me!" I told her to motivate her.

"Is that so? Hahah looks like Igneel's and Metallicana's son picked on the wrong person eh?" We giggled

"They sure did."I will make them pay.

"Oh, Lucy, we have unexpected guests right here!" She exclaimed and then 2 men walked in.

"W-what?!?!"  The one with that lifeless eyes and black hair.. Zeref?! And then the other one.... his hair is as dark as the midnight sky with faint color of sky blue. Don't tell me...

"Zeref and Acnologia?!" What the! I made a Shining Orb on the palm of my hand,ready to attack.

"Calm down, Lucy! They are not enemies anymore! " I just couldn't believe what Grandine said? Not enemies?

" Zeref can control his powers now!" Grandine explained

"And as for Acnologia....."she said. I gulped

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We are married!" She happily shows her wedding ring. My eyes got veeery big. What a sudden turn of events.

"Okay? So Congrats! When can we start our training?" Grandine smiled, "Today,little girl." I gulped once again

3 years later....

"Lucy, go kick their asses!" Igneel yelled and I just giggled. I thanked them

"Goodbye, Igneel,Metallicana,Grandine,
Skiadrum,Weisslogia!Thanks for teaching me!" I waved once again and opened a portal to Earthland. As I stepped foot on Earthland, I smiled

Woah this place never changed..

I thought as I look at my old apartment. I went to the landlady and asked for the keys. I unlocked it then went inside. It is full of spiderwebs and it is very dusty. Alright it is cleaning time!

"Gate of the Maiden,Virgo!"

"Hai,hime?" Virgo bowed as I heard the sound of her chains

"Help me clean pleaaaase." I said with puppy eye

"As you wish" she grabbed a vacuum and roamed everywhere
sucking all the dirt and webs

30 mins later....

"Thanks Virgo!"

"Punishment hime?"

I pinched her cheeks and I giggled at her face

"Thank you!!!!" She said as she disappeared. .. does she like to be punished??? What was it called again? Ma-ma-maaaaa...Makarov?

Nope, speaking of Makarov, I should pay him a visit. I changed to my new clothes, my old clothes won't fit. A white blouse and dark red checkered skirt and I braided my hair. I wore  my black heels. And apply a lil bit of make up. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"AM I GOING ON A DATE?!" My attire is pretty its like I am meeting someone.

Oh well. I summoned Plue and cuddled him on the way to the guild. On the way to the guild I saw Levy,Mira,Romeo being escorted in a van.

What is happening?

I shrugged it off and opened the guild doors. I saw disgusting faces

"Tch." I can feel their stares but I just keep my composure

I saw a soda can thrown at my direction but......

Natsu grabbed it, I am so shocked why he did that. He crush it then burned it. He then looked at me with disbelief and tears were rolling down his eyes. He then hugged me. But suddenly, Master took Natsu away from me. And took him down the basement, I was left there. I glared at these filthy faires.

"Wanna fight me?" I asked them and smiled

" I don't mind if all of you attack at once." I grinned

They grit their teeths and was about to attack me "Tsk useless" I snapped my fingers and then the gravity pulled them down. "Floor of Hell "the floor started burning up. But too bad they can't stand because of the gravity.

"Burn,Weaklings!"

Suddenly Master grabbed me
"You may continue that some other time. But I need to get you in a safe place." He said

"Just tell me the place, I will teleport there." I said

He told me the address then we teleported. There's a house with the van where Levy Mira and Romeo was escorted. We entered and then I saw Levy and Mira shocked." You stay here for awhile Lucy." Makarov said

I looked at Levy and  smiled" Levy wher-" I was cut off when she hugged me.

"I*sob* missed you" she hugged me even tighter.  I smiled warmly as I hugged her back

"Lucy, sorry for not helping you back then. It was Juvia and Lisanna's plan to ignore you and brainwash the guild that you are weak. I am sorry..." she apologized sincerely.

"Hey its not your fault.."she ran to me and hugged me too.

Once we break free. I asked them whats happening?

"Dragon Slayer Mating Season." I gasped.

"Don't be shocked Lucy. Natsu is still badmouthing you after all these years." Levy told me as Natsu's crying face popped out of my head.

Salamander....

"Lucy, will you return to guild?" Mira asked

I think for a minute and I smiled.