Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

It is the end of the 2nd day of the Magic Games. Sting and I held hands as we walked together to our inn.

We are going to celebrate because we are Rank 1st. The strongest guild in Fiore. We are in the lead of 38 points.

We were walking back but then..

"Lucy!" I heard Natsu yell. I turned back and saw he is with Gray and Wendy.

"You go first Sting." I said but he glared at Natsu before going. I walked towards Natsu and he is clenching his fist.

"What do you want?" I said

"Look, Erza..." Gray said and looked down

"What? You want me to heal Titania? Wow!" I exclaimed sarcastically. They looked down in guilt.

"Luce... we are sorr-"

"Shut it Salamander, I don't need your forgiveness. Erza is the one who needs to be healed and she slashed my back years ago. I just got my revenge from her what's wrong with that? She should apologize to me." I said in anger. What do they think? After all those suffering that I experienced... do they think 'sorry' can remove my pain?!

"The cut is very deep... and my Healing Magic doesn't help..." Wendy said and she was about to cry.

I sighed " I will heal her" they faced lighten up a bit "but, don't tell her that I healed her. And don't disturb me again." I said pointing my fingers towards them.

They lead me to the clinic and I saw Erza unconscious on the bed. Her body is wrapped with bandages and I can still see her blood. I stood near her.

"Heaven's Blessings."I chanted and a glow of light came out from my hand. The blood soon disappeared.

"Wendy, just heal her continuously. She will be okay by the next day." I said and I am about to go out when Natsu grabbed my hand

"Can we talk?"

_____________

"What do yo--" he suddenly hug me. I am shocked. I felt waters on my shoulders. Natsu's crying.

"I am sorry Luce...."he hugged me tighter. He explained everything. They ignored and called me names because Lissana and Juvia brainwashed them.

"But Lucy.. I still love you."

"Why didn't you stand for me? When I need someone to lean on.. where are you?! You even tried to hurt me! Do you even know what love is Natsu? Do you know?!" I yelled. Love.... lies.

I walked away as I shed my tears...
________

"The 3rd day!!! Teams should all be gathered here!!" The crowd cheered. 

We went to our balconies and Mato said" the first game for today is..... Pandemonium!!!!!! Choose your participants!" I jumped in.

And I saw Erza walked towards the Arena.

"Huh. So you are okay now?" I smirked. But I am shocked, she gave me an apologetic face.

"I am sorry Lucy.." she faintly smiled and walked again. And I have confused face.

"Draw your number everyone!" I draw mine. My number is... 2

"And before the games start... the monsters in castle have physically improved,which means they became more powerful.Kabo!" Mato exclaimed

"Who picked the number 1?" Erza raised her hand

"You again~Kabo!!? By the way, there are 1000 monsters inside."

"I will defeat 50." Erza said and climbed up the stairs.

______

She defeated the 50 monsters. As she walked to Milliana.

I walked forward and showed my number.

"I will defeat 950" I said sweetly.

"950?! Kabo!!" I walked up the stairs.

When I am inside the castle, I summoned Aries,Leo, and Virgo. And I transformed into my Galaxy Dress. It is a dress designed with the galaxy and it have gold belt, I have an accessory on my hair with a star design.

"Hey guys!! Help me ok?" I said and flew up into the air and made a dark blue orb at the palm of my hand with a 2 gold rings. I shot it to a group of monsters and 78 of them died. I saw Aries,Leo and Virgo are doing well.

"Take care of them guys!" I flew away and went to the second floor. I saw a bunch of monsters there.

"Galaxy Ray!" The whole 2nd floor was destroyed. And the rubble was about to fall to the 1st floor so I closed the gates of Aries,Leo, and Virgo.

"Thanks guys!" They disappeared and the rubble fell down,killing the monsters below. So totally I have killed 795.

Well that was fast.

I went up to the 3rd floor and I saw 4 large monsters, maybe S class monsters. And a bunch normal monsters crawling.

"Galaxy Death Ray!" I yelled and many magic circles appeared around me and shooted a ray of dark blue and shiny white particles that made it beautiful.

I transformed back and the castle was destroyed. I was teleported back to the Arena. And their mouths are opened wide.

"L-lucy Heartfilia is the winner-Kabo! She didn't even break a sweat there!" I went to our balcony after gaining 10 points.

"Next is a 2 on 2 battle!! Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster vs. Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney!"