[01] Animal

imissjenoiwanttoseehimithinkireallylovejenoidontwanttolethimgoifiseehimwithsomeoneelseimightdiefromdepression

"Na Jaemin, listen to me!" The loud bang caught Jaemin's attention. He stopped scribbling on the piece of paper and looked at his psychiatrist with cheerful eyes.

"Now, what do you see in this picture?" He held out an image, making the boy think seriously.

"Ah! It's a boy with a nice eyes smile!" Jaemin grinned as if he was the happiest person alive.

His doctor let out a frustrated sigh, "I'm so done with this kid" Jaemin pouted while furrowing his eyebrows, his eyes following the psychiatrist who just left.

"Excuse me, is Na Jaemin here?" As Jaemin heard the male's voice his eyes lit up. He rushed as fast as he can and opened the door.

"Jeno-ya!" He hugged him tightly and the latter gave him his eye smile.

"You came! You came! Im so happy! Are you gonna play with me!? Hey! Hey! Jeno-ya!"

"Jaemin, calm down. Now let's go to your room" He frozed from his spot and instantly grabbed Jeno's arms.

"Can't we just stay outside?" He mumbled then Jeno patted his head.

"Okay but dont be naughty"

"Okay"

The two went to the Cafeteria to get some lunch. Jaemin got an ordinary steak with his strawberry milk so does Jeno but minus the strawberry milk.

"I dont understand the doctors. They're always asking me the same thing" He angrily sliced the steak.

"It's because they're helping you"

"I don't think so" Jaemin stopped eating, dropping the chopsticks his holding.

"Why?"

"They treat me like an animal whenever you're gone"