[09] Freedom

Lately, Jaemin can feel something changing. Is this what you call freedom? He stretched both of his arms and felt the warm sunlight hitting his skin. He was outside the household, specifically in the garden. It was his favorite place to relax and if he's experiencing emotional stress he often comes here.

Jaemin sat on a bench and began to think. "Do I really have the right to see him?" He asked himself, knowing that Jeno got tired of Jaemin's problematic self.

All of a sudden, Jaemin felt a tightening in his chest. For some reason he didnt mind it, it was probably a side effect of the medicine he just took.

"Breathe, Jaemin." He told himself.

The latter kept his eyes shut and breathe, smelling the air as he continued to imagine various things whenever he meet Jeno someday.

"Oh God, Jaemin, there you are!" His caretaker, Donghyuck, waved at him from afar. He ran towards him and soon started to speak as he arrived but failed because he was out of air.

"Get some air first Donghyuck or you'll die" Jaemin let out the cutest giggled you've ever heard.

"Someone...is here...to see you!" Donghyuck exclaimed as he smiled and jumped continuously. He was so delighted that someone is here to visit Jaemin.

While Jaemin on the other hand couldnt hide the smile in his face. He gotta admit that he's expecting that Jeno is here to see him. Donghyuck saw Jaemin's reddish ears and cheeks and began to tease him for being the shiest person ever.

"Okay, now, let's go"

"W-Will I be okay? I dont...feel so good..." Jaemin mumbled, looking at the floor.

"You're just nervous, sweetie" Donghyuck pinched his cheeks and dragged Jaemin going to the lobby.