[02] Blame

"I-Im really sorry. I wont do it again. I'll be a good boy. I will go back to my room. I will eat my dinner every night. I will go to my session every morning. I will..."

"Give me the injection" the doctor's voice made Jaemin flinch. He started to panic and move to the corner of the room.

"N-No! Stay away!" Streams of tears flowed faster than his heartbeat. The two doctors grabbed both of his arms and injected the first medicine to him.

"Please stop! It really hurts! It hurts! Please! Please! I dont want to do this anymore!!!"

And another one...and another one...and another one...and another one...

"Please, stop!!! Im really sorry!" The sound of wailing and suffering echoed throughout the room and as the time passed by, Jaemin started to lose his consciousness.

"What!? Since when!?" Jeno yelled making others to look at him.

"Jeno-ya...calm...down"

"How can I calm down when they hurt you like this! Im taking you out from here!" The latter left his seat and snatched Jaemin's hands.

"No, Jeno-ya t-they wont just..."

"Hey! Jeno-ya! Can't we just play!? Please!? Hehehe Im really wanting to play this game and I..."

Jeno stopped from his tracks as Jaemin went back to his overly excited self again. Again, he felt sad and the sense of guilt hit him.

He still blames himself for not taking good care of Jaemin when he had the chance.