[10] Ending

He could feel his heart thumping so hard as he waits for Jaemin to come out. He tried to relax himself while sitting in a sofa but he couldnt. He stood up from his sit and hid the single rose behind him. Jeno keeps on muttering the words he wants to say since he didnt want to look bad in front of Jaemin.

"There he is, there he is!" Donghyuck whispered to Jaemin and finally letting go of his hands.

Jaemin wasnt sure where to look at, to the floor or to Jeno's face. He wanted to confront him, like he's doing now but the problem is, he cant look at him in the eye.

"Hi" Jaemin shyly mumbled while fidgeting his fingers.

"Flowers for you?" Jeno gave him the single rose he brought while rubbing the nape of his neck. The two were blushing so hard, having no idea what to do next.

Jaemin raised his head, giving Jeno an eye contact after 4 years of separation. He didnt feel any anger building up inside him, perhaps, it was covered by the warmth of Jeno's love for him.

"I've miss you" Jaemin whispered, giving Jeno goosebumps. Jaemin's eyes were glistening with tears. He was so touched and couldnt say the right words.

Then Jeno remembered the most important reason why he came.

"First things first, I want to apologize. I'm sorry for leaving you when you were in that state. I was...an idiot...immature for doing something like that" He sighed but Jaemin shook his head.

"Jeno all these years, you were the reason why I keep on living. At first I thought there was no chance at all, that the Gods were right to break us apart..." Jaemin moved closer to Jeno and wiped off his tears.

"...but then Jeno-ya. I was wrong. Lee Jeno was the one who set me free" He gave him a warm smile as he finished his message. The latter was flustered upon hearing such a heart warming message from Jaemin.

"Still, I'm really sorry for being so dumb" Jeno pulled Jaemin closer, hugging him tightly and showing him how much he missed his warmth, touch and scent.

"I want to stay like this for a while" Jaemin said while burrying his face in Jeno's neck while the other kissed his hair.

"Hey, I think we're missing one thing" Jeno smirked,  "Eh? What do you mean?", making the other confused so he withdrew himself.

"This" Jeno cupped Jaemin's face and gently planted a kiss on his lips. At first Jaemin couldnt process what was currently happening but soon started to adjust.

Jaemin responded. He closed his eyes, tilted his head and placed his hand against the back of Jeno's neck, making the kiss more passionate and sexy.

It sure is getting hot and steamy, get a room please.

E N D

Thank you for being here and reading this shit. I hope you've enjoyed it so far. Have a nice day! 😂❤