[07] Missing You

4 YEARS LATER...

Jaehyun was packing and putting his things inside a bag. Jaemin, who was standing next to him, gave him a sad face.

"You know I can't stay here, right?" The older held both of his hands and reassured him. "Taeyong is coming to get me because I already got better."  He smiled, his dimples showing at the sides of his face.

"But hyung...I'll be lonely" The younger muttered his words and pouted.

"Come on cheer up! Jeno will visit you soon. You're also getting better right?" He patted Jaemin, afterwards closed the zipper of his bag. "So...Goodbye. Will you see me off?" Jaehyun asked him.

"Nah. I think I'll cry if I do that. Good bye, hyung" The older closed the door, leaving a lonely Jaemin inside.

His condition was starting to get better. Thanks to the place he got transferred and for the friends who were helping him. If you compared it to the prison he was before it was far worse.

"I still love him" He hugged his knees and stare at a blank space. Jaemin kept on thinking of Jeno every single day, hoping the latter would come back or look for him. It took him 4 years to regain his sanity once again. Although he's not yet fully recovered, Jaemin so far tried his best.

The only problem Jaemin is facing is overthinking. It makes him mad and starts to go back to his past self. Especially when he remembers the time Jeno left him because of fear.