[04] Discipline

Jeno felt guilty for not seeing Jaemin for almost 2 weeks already. Projects and Assignments were keeping him busy so does his roommate Renjun. Renjun keeps on stopping him from visiting his lover for god knows what reason.

He quickly opened the entrance to the building, looking for a person to asked too. He saw a familiar face, definitely Jaemin's assigned nurse.

"Hello, I'm here to visit Na Jaemin?" He asked while his voice sounded worried and stressed.

"Im sorry but Na Jaemin doesnt want to see anyone right now" She glared at Jeno but the latter asked her once again.

"Just tell him that Lee Jeno is here to see him!" Unfortunately, the nurse left him.

"Dang it. I have to go there on my own" He bit his lips and wiped both of his palms in his clothes. He can feel the pressure consuming him already. What if something happened to Jaemin? If yes, he couldnt forgive himself.

He walked through a dark corridor silently, glanced to his sides to see if someone is following him. As he gets nearer to the farthest room, he can here someone muttering words, inaudible words.

"...ster...te.r..."

He peeked at the small window of the room and saw a boy sitting on the floor. He was hugging his knees while crying. Jeno read the sign up on the door saying, discipline room. It was a dirty white padded cell with only one light on.

"Jaemin?" The crying boy looked at the voice he just heard. He stood up and went to the window where Jeno is standing. He placed his hands on the clear glass and stare at the males dark eyes.

Jeno felt like someone just punched him in the face. Seeing Jaemin in this kind of state make his heart hurt so much. Jaemin looks so pale and skinny. There are dark circles under his eyes and he even has bloodshot eyes, probably because of crying.

"Where...have you been?"