𝐂𝐡 ₃ 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲!

"We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason." -Unknown

- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 -

.........

Waking up the next day felt refreshing, and I was motivated even more to start my journey. Ash and I both had to register for the Kalos league. I changed out of my old outfit since it had minor damages to it. (Outfit in media)

As a group, we traveled with Clemont and Bonnie, who were kind enough to lead the way to the pokemon center. Not leaving the lab without our Pokedex though. Jolteon was running with Pikachu and Bonnie up ahead of us and I watched them as Clemont and Ash walk from behind me.

I then joined Bonnie and the pokemon as I did a quick cartwheel over towards them.

"You guys have a lot of energy this morning," Clemont says as he and Ash make their way over to us.

"Them more than me, I just felt like I had to join." I giggled.

"I'm just excited to hurry up and get there already." Bonnie squealed as she rushed off with the pokemon beside her.

"The pokemon center isn't going anywhere, there's no need to rush," Clemont says as he chuckles at his little sister.

"So what gym are you heading towards first Kenzie?" Ash asks me and my eyes light up as the memory flashed through my head.

"Before I came to Lumoise City, I thought about stopping by Santalune City Gym, but my mother told me that I should get registered first, before I start getting any badges." I say and he nods.

"Santalune City sounds like a great idea, mind if I tagged along?" Ash asks and I shrug.

"Wait did you just call me Kenzie?" I asked as I stopped walking and looked at him. He shrugged and scratched the back of his neck looking nervous.

"Sorry, it just came out." He says and I laugh.

"It's fine...I kind of like it." I say patting Ash on the shoulder then passing him to head to the pokemon center.

"And yeah you can join me, it could be a lot of fun," I say and Clemont laughs.

"What's so funny?" Ash asks.

Clemont just shakes his head at us continuing to laugh. "With the two of you, who knows what chaos you might cause," Clemont says playfully and I roll my eyes laughing along.

"We're not that reckless...." I say then think about last night then laugh.

"Okay, maybe we are.." I say and that gets Ash to laugh with me.