𝐂𝐡 ₁₀ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫!

"The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me." - Ayn Rand

- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 -

"Hold still for a slight bit longer!

"Hold still for a slight bit longer!....ok yeah you almost got it!" I said while feeling the blood rushing to my head as I was perked up into a hand stand trying to teach Eevee. She had perfect form now we were just working on balance.

I felt an itch on my nose that started to turn into a sneeze. I tried to hold it in as best as I could, but ending up falling due to the fact that I sneezed. I groaned as I landed on my back and just laid there on the floor in the pokemon center.

"Welp we almost had it." I giggled as Eevee came near my head and nuzzled herself against my cheek. I ran my fingers through her fur as I sat up.

"Thanks, but I'm alright." I said to her picking her up in my arms. I decided to join the others who were setting in the lounging area watching something. I stood a bit of distance away as I watched the pokevision videos that displayed on the tv.

I remember wanting to make my own pokevision videos, but I was too shy to show myself to the world. I did make a lot of videos with my pokemon, but I never got the chance to upload them. I guess I was just a shy perfectionist that didn't want to look stupid. I think it's time for a different mind set...maybe I should make a pokevision video!

"We're going to be performing in front of large crowds, so we have to get used to having an audience....Eevee this is our chance. I can even show off how awesome my Eevee team is." I smirked pumping my fist in the air. I run ahead closer to the others to try to tell them my plans, but I stop once I here Serena had similar plans. The others are quick to volunteer to help her, which kind of sucks because I was going to ask them to be my camera crew.

It's fine...I can do it on my own. I've always been on my own...and the only one I've always counted on is myself and my pokemon. "Eevee let's go do this else where." I say and she pouted sadly.

"Cheer up! We can do this! It's going to be no problem." I try to be optimistic about it and it seemed to make her smile. I cheer and walk off to the rental center where I hear that you can rent camera equipment. I squeal as I see a guy vlogging but he was walking backwards and he ended up bumping into me making me drop eevee.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I hear the guy say in a very unique accent. I look up to meet a striking pair of sapphire eyes and a kind smile. I giggled at the green haired guy and just shrug as I pick up Eevee who seemed ok. (Mystery Man is the guy in the media. I think some of you might know exactly who he is ;) hehe)

"As long as Eevee is ok...then its fine." I say looking at Eevee who just gives the guy a friendly smile. He reached over petting Eevee on the head before looking at me.

"Sorry again, I'm not used to vlogging...I'm usually in my own home making videos." The guy shrugged running his fingers through his green hair. I tilted my head giving the guy a one over checking him out. He didn't seem from around here and it made me curious to ask, but I forgot I was busy. Then an idea struck in my head.