𝐂𝐡 ₉ 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in...I'm a warrior." -Demi Lovato

- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 -

.

.........

I opened my eyes the next morning, and it felt so good to wake up in my old bed again. I almost didn't want to get up, especially since today was the day we leave to head towards Cyllage City. I barely got to show everyone the sanctuary the way I wanted, but I'm glad they got to witness parts of it.

Clemont had fun with my dad fixing and building things around the place. Serena had fun helping my mother update her wardrobe as the two went shopping. Ash and Bonnie had fun playing with all sorts of pokemon that temporarily lived on the sanctuary. I'm just glad everyone had fun, and I'm glad my parents were okay to let me continue my journey with the group, it takes a huge weight off of my heart.

I got up and before I met everyone downstairs, since I was the last one awake like always, I decided to take a shower. After my long relaxing shower, I got dressed in a cool edgy jumpsuit with combat boots. I still looked sort of girly, but really edgy at the same tine.

Eevee was at the door waiting and I placed her on my shoulder before running down the stairs. I was confused because the kitchen was empty, how late was it? I walked out of the kitchen towards the back door and smiled when I noticed everyone sitting down on the outdoor furniture.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully as I smiled at everyone. Bonnie snorted and rolled her eyes.

"More like afternoon." She said and my eyes widened.

"Afternoon!?" I gasped and I looked at everyone to see if Bonnie was just messing with me but it seemed to be the truth.

"Honey it's already past noon." My mother told me and I rubbed my face trying to figure out why did I wake up so late and why did no one wake me up!?

"Why didn't no one wake me?" I voiced my thoughts and I noticed Ash shrugging.

"You seemed pretty exhausted after what happened with Team Rocket. I know what they did, and all that energy you did to escape made you exhausted." Ash said and I rolled my eyes. Is he trying to call me weak?

Whatever. I'm not going to start some silly argument in front of everyone. I just nodded and sighed. My mother stood up and patted my back.

"Come on let's go warm up your breakfast." She said and I nodded. I followed her back inside the house and sat on the kitchen counter sulking in my stupid weak body.

"I know that your taking what that boy said seriously, but he didn't mean what you think. You're not weak Mack, you're human. Everyone gets tired." My mother said reassuringly while patting my knee before going to warm up my food in the microwave.