𝐂𝐡 ₄ 𝐒𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

"The smaller the creature, the bolder its spirit." -Suzy Kassem

- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 -

..........

Leaving the others, was very hard considering all the fun we've been having. I just couldn't wait to pick up Eevee and get to Santalune City as quickly as I could.

Jolteon and I saw the sanctuary in site, so we picked up the pace. Maybe the others should of followed us here...they could of gotten the chance to see the sanctuary.

We make it to the front door of my house and I knock. No one answers so I decide to go around back. I see my mother feeding a herd of rhyhorn. I climb the fence and sit on top of it.

"Hey mom!!" I yell out and it gets her attention. She gasps as she sees me and runs over to me. I drop down and she pulls me in for a hug.

"Oh my goodness, it feels like it's been forever since I've seen you!" My mother squeals and I laugh at her excitment.

"I've missed you guys a lot. I have so much to tell you...I met so many new friends! That's why it's really important for me to pick up Eevee and get going." I say and my mother frowns. My mood drops as I look her in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask and my mother sighs.

"I don't think Eevee is capable to travel. Mackenzie she is too small, and it could be really dangerous." My mother said and I shake my head.

"No, just because you don't have no faith in her doesn't mean I don't." I snap and pass her. I run towards the medical side of the sanctuary and I see Eevee eating.

"Hey baby girl...how are you feeling?" I say and Eevee looks my way. She cheers out and run towards me. She stumbles a bit but I manage to grab her and hold her in my arms.

I kiss the top of her heard and hold in my tears. "You're getting stronger everyday. I want people to see that. Are you ready to come with me?" I ask her and she nods happily. I set her down on the bed and Jolteon jumps on the bed to greet her. Eevee nuzzles against Jolteon, and it warms my heart.

"Mackenzie?" I hear and I turn around to see my father. He holds his arms out and I run into them.

"Hey dad...I've missed you so much." I say and he chuckles.

"I missed you too baby girl. Now where you heading off to in such a hurry?" My father asks and I sigh.

"Dad, I've meet this amazing friends and I promised to meet them in Santalune City. I couldn't start my journey without Eevee though." I say and look over at Eevee.

"Why is mom so worried about Eevee leaving? She's my pokemon and I've been taking good care of her. I would never force Eevee to do something that she didn't want. I would never push her over her limit." I cry and my father pulls me in his arms again and rubs my back.