001 ─── mundane .

hellfire
001  ───  mundane .

hellfire001  ───  mundane

" i tried so hard ... "

third person's view

       𝔗he small coffee shop was drenched in sunlight, filled with light chatter and the sound of cups clinking together. The quintessential air to it was warm, the bright sun rays shooting through the windows unrealistic. Normally, sunlight would be blocked by the towering skyscrapers in New York City, but apparently not in this coffee shop.

Coffee was one of the only things that kept Alexia Fray going every day; the caffeinated beverage was always just enough to perk her up and keep her energy levels stable. She found that despite her distaste for it as a child, she had found use for it in her late teenage years, as had most girls her age.

Holding her cup of liquid gold in her hands, Alexia walked up to one of the high rise tables in the middle of the cafe, where her sister's good friend Simon was sitting with his own cup of coffee. While Alexia took her's black - cream and sugar were for people with weak stomachs - both Clary and Simon took theirs with plenty of sugar and substances alike.

"You know, she's taking too long, I bet she got hit by a bus," Alexia smirked, setting her mug down on the wooden table while sliding onto the chair. Of course, she didn't actually think that Clary got hit by a bus, she only wanted to see the panicked look on Simon's face. Alexia enjoyed winding Simon up, she found it to be a high level of entertainment.

Alexia was wearing her signature colours of scarlet and ebony in the form of a sheer lace shirt with rose patterns, and a red skirt accented by a hand-crafted golden belt. She had paired the outfit with black heeled boots, and despite the overall sophisticated theme, it was actually one of her more casual ensembles. Her warm brown eyes were deepened by mascara and a few swipes of eyeshadow, but she neglected to cover up her smooth skin with foundation. Her rosy lips were twisted into a smirk as she watched Simon's reaction to her statement.

"Don't say that, Alexia! Oh my God, what if she was, and we didn't know. What should we do? Should we go to the hospital? I don't h-"

"Oh my God, Simon, shut up! I was teasing!" Alexia exclaimed after a few moments of Simon's rambling, though she had winced at the reminder of her persona, and the name that was starting to become more familiar than her own. 

"Oh," was all Simon said, slouching back into his chair with a mixture of relief and annoyance. Simon would've told her off for toying with him like that, if Alexia Fray wasn't one of the most terrifying people in the world when she wanted to be. One time, when a girl was making fun of Clary's carrot orange hair, Alexia broke the girl's arm without a flicker of hesitation. She was suspended for a week, but to this day still believed it was worth it.