Misa The Psyco

"Light!" Misa screams when I walk through the door. "I missed you so much! I haven't seen you all day, we have so much to catch up on!"

"We don't have anything to catch up on, I'm exhausted." I say droopily.

"Oh, well okay, Light. But just so you know I may have used the notebook to kill a few people at work who were getting on my nerve."

I stop in my tracks. "You what?" I question tensly. "What the hell, Misa?! That was you! Do you realize what you could've done?! We agreed not to kill innocent people unless they got in our way!"

"W-well, they were in my way, Light," she stammers nervously. "I- they... I was..."

"No, Misa they were not in your way, you're just a selfish psychopathic killer who cares for nobody but herself! You're crazy!"

"T-thats not true, Light, I-"

"Just go, Misa! I don't want to see you! Don't come around here, don't text me, don't call me. We are over and I want nothing to do with you! Do you hear me?"

"But, Light! I love you!"

"Get out!" I scream. "Just get out!" In fear, she runs to the bedroom, gathers all her stuff and races out the door. I fall to the ground from the exhaustion of the long day and my last fight with Misa. I've overworked myself. I end up falling asleep right there on the ground, not feeling sad nor regretful, just completely exhausted.

A/N: Just to clear something up, I don't hate Misa I just hate how she's so in love with Light. I also want to have at least one crazy character in this book and Misa fits that position. Please vote and comment if your enjoying though.