Chapter 22

AN Just an advanced note to remind you that this is work of fiction so just go along with whatever Is said. I try to research so I'll just go about with whatever I have found.

Any ways ENJOY!!!

'Sharon!'

Hearing her name being shouted and being thrown over a man's broad shoulder was not the way she anticipated spending her precious break time. Especially since she didn't know who the heck the man was. All she could see was the back of the black tuxedo the men were wearing for the shoot. Just as she was beginning to struggle, wriggle, and try to get out of his grasp, the man settled her to the ground gently. Her mind spun at the sudden rush of blood away from her head.

While she got her bearing, she could hear Cameron, Matt and a woman arguing in a nearby room.

'I don't care. I will not be close or in a picture with this-this sexmaniac. In fact, I'm filing a sexual harassment suit,'Cameron  raged.

'Come now, isn't that taking it a bit too far?'Matt said placatingly.

'Too far? I can't say anything about the grinding and the fondling. But I'm sure Clay has proof that she was forcefully grabbing and masturbating me while I look on in horror,'he snapped.

By then, Sharon had gotten her bearing and saw that it was Logan who had transported her. He looked slightly panicky and sick with worry. He moved his hand in a shooing motion, as if he was asking her to somehow make the situation better. There were others lingering around the area and they were looking at her curiously. Obviously they didn't recall her even though she'd been rushing around the entire morning, completing their requests. What was she? Their slave?

'Well, you were hard,'a smug, woman's voice intervened her thoughts. She recognised the voice. She was one of the models, Stephanie Kingsley. Sharon didn't like her. Yes, she was gorgeous. Yes, she was renowned worldwide. Yes, she was one of the most successful models in the industry. It did not mean that she could deliberately mess things up and create more work for her. All day, she'd been called to attend to the Queen Bitch. And her requests were ridiculous. Once, she'd had to run to a coffee shop 5 times just because Her Highness was fickle minded. She would act clueless, her big green eus widened in innocence but Sharon had seen the gleam in her eyes. She revelled in her power over a powerless individual like her.

Clearly she also liked to exert her power over the male populace. Usually, Sharon wouldn't mind but this was Cameron. He was in obvious distress and anger. Although she didn't know why he should be angry since he did that to her many times. She'd think he would be happy to be in that position. Well, he'd be happy. On the other hand, she'd be devastated. With the reaction he was exhibiting now, she felt her heart grow and smiled. She was beginning to believe their relationship would last.

'It's because you have been grinding against me,'he roared. The entire studio heard him. She thought maybe the entire building did too. 'It was a purely physical reaction. If anyone had been grinding against my crotch, that would fucking happen. Hell, a fucking lamp could get me hard.'

'I hope you're not developing a lamp fetish,'Sharon called out, entering the room, deciding it was time to end the argument. Cameron looked shocked and slightly sick. His eyes were turning panicky. She was worried about him but she decided to survey the room first.

It was a fairly small room, just enough space for 2 people to change clothes. In fact, the three of them were standing fairly close together, even though Cameron tried to get as far away from Stephanie as possible. Stephanie had a faintly smug look on her face although she still had her haughty face on. Matt looked cool and collected but she knew he must've been sweating buckets trying to prevent a fight.