EPILOGUE

12 years later....

'Sharon! Can you please collect your children?'Cameron shouted from the backyard. Sharon sighed and smiled down on her 10-month-old son, Brandon.

'What have your brothers and sisters been up to today, huh?'she asked the giggling baby. With a platter in one hand and her son in the other arm, she went out to collect 'her' children. 'Why is it when they do something good, they're ''your'' children but when something bad happens, they're ''mine''?'she demanded, putting the platter down on the table near the barbecue. They were having a get together for families and friends and the children were interfering with the preparations.

'Just look at them. They're clearly your kids,'he said teasingly, grabbing Brandon and blowing a raspberry.

They watched as their 3 sons and 2 daughters ran around the yard. Yes, 6 kids. Cameron was insatiable and when their first son was born, he had to have more. It was a point of contention in the beginning. He said that he loved getting her pregnant. Something about it proving his virility. She just went along with it so as to give him the illusion of pride. Truthfully, she was afraid that her pregnant body would scare him away but he proved her wrong. Oh, how he proved her wrong. He'd pull her into the janitor office or any empty office to fool around, especially when she was pregnant. Much to the disgust of her colleagues and amusement of Matt.

She had risen up the ranks and was now managing quite a slew of athletes. Her reputation in the industry was fairly untarnished and those under her care were satisfied with her work so she was content. Matt wanted to assign more to her but with the kids and Elliot, she had to pick and choose.

Her modelling career, if you could call it that, didn't take off after the ad but Elliot still met up with her once a week to get some, as he says it, inspiration. Cameron was not unhappy to leave them be alone but over the years, he'd grown secure in their love and trusted her not to be swayed by a handsome face.

Cameron had retired almost a decade ago and was now a scout for his favourite team, the Chicago Bears. They'd moved to be closer to the team and found a place that was suitable to raise a family, a big one. He travelled a lot but would always be home within 3 days. Sometimes, he'd bring the children along if it was near and it didn't interfere with their school. They loved it and it was not an uncommon sight for him to be seen handling them alone. It had surprised the world at one point-Lucky being so domesticated?- but they'd grown to love the sight and often would come up to meet the kids.

Those kids from her hometown that he though had potential are now her clients. He had managed to pull a few strings and got some of his old friends to check them out. Apparently, he had hit on a goldmine. And the parents had been soo grateful to him that they convinced the town to have a day just set out for him. He was embarrassed but they still went back every year and every year, it gets more elaborate.

Amelia had stopped modelling and started a modelling agency, much to Scott's chagrin. He wanted her to relax and spend time with their children. And unlike Sharon and Cameron, they made a much more practical decision and had only 2 kids, both boys, 12 and 9. Both were close with their elder sons. Even so, they had worked through their problems and were a strong and close - knitted family.

Jasmine was still with Tony. They had to go through therapy the first few years of their marriage but they made it work. Apparently, the sessions helped them work through their problems along with hers. And they got their bundle of joy 5 years in. It was a miracle. She and Sharon are friends and they called every few days to catch up. Sharon was glad she had someone to talk to about the frustrations of being married to Cameron. Speaking of...

'Yeah, they really look like me. Apparently, I have blonde hair and grey eyes,'she said wryly.

'Derrick has your eyes and Cynthia has your hair,'he said after a while. Their children resemble Cameron more than her. Which was unfair since she had to lug them around for 9 months. The least they could do was favour her in looks.

Let's introduce them. Their first born, Derrick was 10 years old and as athletic as his father. Next was Richard. He's 9 and he and Derrick were two peas in a pod. They went everywhere together and if there was trouble, they definitely had a hand in it. If it wasn't for the different eye colors, they would have been mistaken for twins. Cynthia was their third child at 7 and she was a very girly girl. Since Amelia didn't have a girl and Sharon was the least feminine woman, they were close. Then came their fourth child, Dawn, at 5 and she was a tomboy, always following her elder brothers around, much to their disgust. And their fifth child was Stephan at 3. He was still trying to find his place in the family but everyone loved him. Rounding them up was Brandon. And he was currently trying to get down and play with them.

'Sorry, baby. You're too little for it,'Sharon said as she set him down on the blanket. 'Now, Mr Get-Your-kids, why don't you get the rest of the food out while I corral them and get them ready?'

'That's way I love you,'Cameron said, kissing her briefly.

'You're just afraid of them,'she shouted at his back.

'Like the devil,'he returned easily. And she just had to laugh.

- -------@@@@--------

Cameron surveyed the backyard from the barbecue stove and sighed contentedly, taking a swig of his beer. Everyone was having a good time. His family were all able to make it, even his busy mogul younger brother. And they all loved Sharon, as he'd known. His mother-in-law had brought her new boyfriend along and it looked like he was overwhelmed by the sheer number of people present with most of the noise being contributed by his kids.

'Dad, can you please tell Dawn to stop following us?'Derrick demanded when he, Richard and Dawn stopped in front of him.

'Daddy, can you tell them to let me go with them?'Dawn asked angrily in her high, little girl voice, tugging at his pants insistently. He picked her up to hug her and to stop the tugging.

'Where are you guys going?'he asked, knowing the only reason they would ever try to leave Dawn behind was when they were planning something potentially dangerous. The boys looked at each other, trying to think of a story. 'Don't even think about it. Now, where were you going?'

'We want to explore the creek with Daniel and Sam,'Richard admitted. Daniel and Sam being Scott's sons. The creek was off limits since it was far from the back yard and the ground was unstable.

'Richard,'Derrick hissed. Richard just made a 'what did you want me to do' gesture. They both looked up at him glumly.

He saw how much they wanted to go and he also knew how much Dawn wanted to go as well so he decided on a compromise. 'You can go if you ask one of the older boys along and bring Stephan along as well. I expect you to be back as clean and dry as when you left,'he told them, shooting a firm look at the boys. 'Now, go. And please inform your mom. We don't want a repeat of last time do we?'

'Yes, Dad,'they said sullenly.

'Come on, Dawn,'Derrick called as they left to so as they're told.

'Thank you, Daddy,'Dawn said gleefully, kissing his cheeks before wriggling to get down. He could never get enough of their kisses and hugs.

'That was a good compromise,'Sharon said, coming up from behind and wrapping her arms around him. 'I didn't know you had it in you.'

'Well, with these bunch of heathens, you have to be sly.'

'Excuse me, Mr Ballard. Those heathens are your kids.'

'And wouldn't you agree that they are heathens, Mrs Ballard?' He would never get tired of hearing that. Mrs Ballard. It was a sign of possession and she knew how much he loved it. She just giggled and leaned against his chest.

With family and friends surrounding them, he couldn't be more content than this. And who knew it started with an attempt to off him?

AN This is the last part guys. Thank you soo much for all your support. I don't think I would have been able to finish it otherwise. Tell me what you think! Enjoy:)