Chapter 2

Taurus Bovem's POV

I sighed. All the demons were numskulls who didn't understand $hi*. I hurried to a brown building with flowers and vines surrounding it. I opened the door, and found two other guys flying around. The two guys stopped and stared at me as I jumped onto a bed.

 The two guys stopped and stared at me as I jumped onto a bed

I waved my hand. "Carry o- Hold on, what's the HellFi passcode?" I asked, setting down my HeckTop, HeckPhone, and HeckPad. A dude with white hair cleared his throat. "Stars Aligned in all caps." He said.

They both walked over to me, big sappy smiles over their face. My face turned into a look of horror. "Uh-what?" I asked, fiddling with my pants.

"Cepheus, it's nice to meet you! I'm Capricorn, and this is Virgo." Capricorn said, pointing to his white haired companion. "Hi! So what interests do you have?" Virgo asked.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-sorry dudes, gotta watch anime. We can talk later." I said. Capricorn and Virgos' eyes widened. "You watch anime, too? What types?" Capricorn asked excitedly.

My interest sparked. "Oh, Fairy Tail-." Before I could name another anime, they both gasped. "Dude, same. Who do you ship?" Virgo asked.

"Natsu and Lisanna, because, the Nastu x Lucy ship is stupid. They're just best friends who save each other, like how Natsu saved Erza in the Tower Of Heaven. Just because I'm best friends with Libra doesn't mean I like her." I said.

After a few more of our geeky conversations, Capricorn handed me a bag of 'Cheeto's'. "What are these?" I asked, turning the large bag over.

Virgo's jaw dropped. "They're one of the best snacks ever! Do you like spicy stuff? We can have you try more flavors." Virgo said. I nodded rapidly. "I love all food, but spicy stuff is my favorite." I replied.

They handed me a bag that read XXXXXXXTRA SPICY CHEETO'S. I opened the bag, and popped one in my mouth. "HOLY SH-." I corrected my self. "COW! THIS IS HEAVEN!" I shouted.