Chapter 3

Gem Gemelli's POVI sat up and stretched

Gem Gemelli's POV
I sat up and stretched. I smiled, before frowning, realizing a lot of things were burning. I checked the AC thingy, which read 403 degrees Fahrenheit. Geez, that's cold. I thought.

I hummed, quickly throwing on some clothes, and rushing downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw the angels with their wings completely out. I curiously looked to Aries, but she just shrugged.

Sighing, I sat down in my chair. I ate some hash browns with ketchup, strawberry pancakes, and a cup of hot milk. "So, did you get the latest news? It's rumored that these people on Earth are...

"I am Nsish, your teacher, and today you will pair up for battle training! I will pair up to make group to fight

"I am Nsish, your teacher, and today you will pair up for battle training! I will pair up to make group to fight. Yes?" (Imagine Him with a Welsh accent) We all nodded. "OK, Aries & Cancer, Taurus and Pi (Girl Pisces), Gem and Sces, Ni and Leo, Virgo and Libra, Scorpio and Capricorn, Sagittarius and Aquarius. We begin."

Sces jogged up to me. "Um...hi." He said, avoiding my gaze. I smiled, throwing my shrunken at him. He jumped out of the way, and stabbed my back with a dagger. I growled, slicing a scar on his chest.

Without realizing it, my demonic form started to flicker. "Jesus Christ, give me a seizure warning next time." He muttered. I was still pissed off, but not as pissed off as before.

I threw some at smacked his legs, causing him to fall on his back. He reacted quickly and tried lunging forward to stab my foot. I quickly hopped away, as he jumped back onto his feet.

I looked to his left arm and focused on it, but jabbed at his right arm. With the element of surprise, I quickly ended the training session, and sat down on the grass. Libra high-fived me, as I sat down triumphantly.

Surprisingly, most of the demons had lost, and only Me & Aries had successfully won a battle. I snatched a hot Cheeto from Taurus' bag, and popped it into my mouth. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F-" He hesitated mid-scream. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FURRY ANIMALS, SCUTUM!" He screamed. He punched me in the gut, and his tail was starting to grow. His eyes had turned yellow and menacing. I huffed.

"You're not very nice!" I said, sticking out my tongue, as I swallowed the Cheeta-Cheeto. The angels were staring at us with wide eyes, as I shot a glare at them.

The dude I fought earlier sent me a curious glance, and whispered to the girl with white hair. Suddenly, I felt a pang of jealousy, and pushed it away. Why was I feeling jealous of Leo? Libra noticed my mood change, quickly erased the memory, and grabbed my hand and led me to our dorm.

"Gem, what happened?" she asked, concerned. I explained my situation. She fluttered her wings, excited. "Fantastic! Keep me updated!" She said, her purple eyes dancing with joy. She left the room, while I sat there, utterly confused.

Author's Note: Thank you all for voting! This story is now #84 in Hell! -throws confetti-
518 words
srry for the short chapter :p