Chapter 6

Virgo Virgineum's POVI sighed and sat down, a bag of chips in my hand

I sighed and sat down, a bag of chips in my hand. I opened it and popped one in my mouth, walking to the garden whilst on my phone. Humans were geniuses for coming up with iPhones and potato chips.

I sat down at the gazebo, where I saw another girl killing trees. I searched through my mind, trying to see if I knew her; surprisingly, I didn't. I walked over to sobbing girl.

"Uh, you ok?" I asked awkwardly. She looked up, her blue eyes wide. "How-how are you still alive?" She asked. "Anyone who isn't a demon dies whenever they see a demon's demon form."

I waved my hand. "Never mind that. You haven't answered my question." I said. The girl shimmered into a smaller girl with silver hair and purple eyes. My eyes widened.

"You're the girl who broke a plate and ran away!" I said. She sighed, looking down at the ground. "No, my name is Libra. You should know me." Libra said, wiping her eyes.

We sat awkwardly in silence for a few moments. My palm lit up with blue energy as I froze a flower. "How are you an angel who can do magic?" She asked cautiously, scooting to the edge of the seat. "Long story." I muttered. "Why do you look like an angel?" I asked. Libra mindlessly braided a section of her hair.

"I'll tell you if you tell me if you tell me why you have magic as an angel."
"Deal."

I took a deep breath. "But you have to swear on your soul that you won't tell anyone else." I said. She nodded. "I swear on Orion's Belt, but you do the same with my secret." Libra said.

"So, I'm half demon. My father died in the Great War, sent to the front lines by...Orion." I gritted my teeth and smashed the lilac. Libra picked up the broken pieces of the lilac with a frown as I continued.

"My mother threw herself in the depths of hell and gave me to my aunt before she killed herself. My family loved me a great deal, but that just made me want to train harder to get revenge." I showed her the underside of my arm, revealing my hybrid mark.