Part 5

22nd March, 2.02 AM

Jimin's POV

I tossed and turned. I couldn't sleep. I sat up and decided to get a glass of water. I walked to the kitchen, turning on the lamp. I drank and put the glass in the sink. Before leaving, I glanced at one of the drawers which was half opened. I closed it and turned off the lamp, then walked upstairs.

When I opened my bedroom door, Taehyung was not there. I heard flushing sound in the bathroom, so I assumed he had gone there when I was still downstairs. But I saw a figure in the dark, his back facing me. He turned around.

"Namjoon Hyung?"

Suddenly he ran towards my direction and my eyes widened when I saw his bloody left hand holding a knife. I screamed out loud.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!"

He grabbed my neck and pointed the knife at me. This wasn't Namjoon! His eyes were filled with anger and hatred. I didn't know whether his eyes really turned into another color or it was because of the dark room with only a little light peeking through the curtains.

Hoseok's POV

I woke up because of Jimin's scream. Yoongi also sat up and locked eyes with me. As if we were doing telephaty, we rushed out of the room together. We followed Jungkook and Jin who ran past our room in full speed. I realized something.

"Where's Namjoon?? Namjoon is gone!" I yelled, startling the others.

Jungkook slammed the door open and there, we saw Namjoon wrapping his hand around Jimin's neck while pushing him to the wall and his other hand holding a knife. Wait, why the hell was his hand bloody??

They tried to pull Namjoon away from Jimin. I just stood in the entrance, unable to move a muscle. Taehyung came running from the bathroom towards me. He just stood there with me, watching the whole scene.

Jin spotted a flower vase on the table and grabbed it. He threw the flower away and instructed the others to back off Namjoon. He splashed the water to Namjoon's face and immediately, his gaze softened and he let go of Jimin. He murmured something before collapsing to the floor with a loud thud.

____________________

"Put him on the bed." instructed Yoongi.

They decided to leave Namjoon in Jimin's room and slept together in Hoseok and Yoongi's room. They locked the door and blocked it with a table, just in case.

22nd March, 6.47 AM

They woke up earlier than usual and went to check Namjoon. He was still sleeping peacefully.

They gathered on the floor, discussing about what they should do.

"He is dangerous." Jimin said, still in shock.

"He is not. Someone inside him is." Yoongi said.

Hoseok's eyes widened. "What do you mean? You mean he's possessed?"

"I can't say he was possessed. He didn't look like a possessed guy. He was just.. I don't know.. controlled by someone?"

"What are you saying?" Jin chuckled.

"No, I'm serious."

"Oh, hello Serious. I'm Sirius, Sirius Black." Jin joked.

Everyone groaned. "This is not the time for jokes, Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Did you see his eyes?"

"I don't remember but was it the light or were his eyes really changed color?" Jimin scratched his head.

"That's what I was talking about." Yoongi snapped his fingers. "His eyes turned into a different shade. And do you see his eyes after Jin Hyung splashed the water?? It changed right? It changed!"

"I saw that." Hoseok said.

"Me too." Taehyung raised his hand. The others nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, Namjoon started moving. They stood up and gathered around him. When Namjoon had completely opened his eyes, he immediately knew that he wasn't in his room he shared with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Where am I?"

"You are in my room." Taehyung said.

"Feeling better after trying to kill me?" Jimin asked sarcastically.

"Huh? What are you talking about? My head hurts a lot, I think I nee- AAHHHH!!" He saw his bloody hand. "Why is my hand bleeding??"

"I forgot to clean his cut." Jin looked down after getting stares from his friends.

"We are going to explain it in the car. Go and change." Yoongi said and they left Namjoon bewildered.