Part 10

Jimin's POV

   It was my birthday! I was so excited. The boys were busy preparing things. They decorated the house, went out to buy some gifts, and they baked and decorated a cake. Note it, they MADE a cake. What I meant was everyone except Namjoon made the cake, because if Namjoon was in charge, the cake would be mud-shaped and burnt. Haha not to mention that he was the worst cook.

   We went to eat in a barbeque restaurant. We cheered and ate as much as we can. However, Namjoon seemed to be very cautious and worried. But I shrugged it off. We went home and watch some movies. After that, we played some games which include water gun fight. We hid in the bushes or at the corners outside our house. Little kids who past by looked at us with weird expressions because we acted just like them. At last, all of us got wet.

   After we took shower, they ordered pizzas and sprites, again. Everytime we had celebrations they would always order those. They sang Happy Birthday and I sliced the cake. We talked, laughed, and played twister.

   Namjoon started sweating cold. I asked him whether he was okay and he nodded, then he headed to the kitchen to wash his face. I followed him to check. When I entered the kitchen, Namjoon suddenly jumped out of nowhere, pointing a knife at me.

   He stabbed my abdomen and pulled the knife out. Blood rushed and I fell to the floor, leaning onto the wall while covering the wound with my hands. I cried out for help and Namjoon turned his head to me. He stared at me with his reddish-purple eyes. He smirked and I just realized something.

"NO!! DON'T COME HERE! DON'T COME!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

   But it was too late, the others were already piling up near the entrance and backed off when they saw Namjoon. He leaped to Hoseok and strangled him.

"Eeeekkk.. he-l-p m-me.." he screeched.

   Taehyung and Jungkook tried to get Namjoon off Hoseok. Namjoon got a rope from his pocket and tied a square knot around Hoseok's throat. He screeched louder but his voice were not coming out anymore. Taehyung laid Hoseok down on the floor and tried to untie the rope while Jungkook went to get a cutter or scissors in his room.

   Jin tried to bandage my wound but the blood won't stop flowing out. I began to see black dots.

"Jimin.. please keep your eyes open. Breathe in breathe out. Keep your eyes open." Jin cupped my face. But I couldn't. And everything turned black.

Yoongi's POV

   Jimin was injured, Hoseok was strangled. Namjoon was after me. I ran to the stairs because it was the closest from the kitchen. I ran to the bathroom but the door was jammed. I ran to my room but it was locked, it had to be him. No one locked bedroom doors when we were in the house, except for night time. I was cornered in front of my door.

"Namjoon! Stop!" I panted. "Why did you want to kill us? What did I do wrong?"

"You wanted fame. You will get rid of me once you are famous. You stole the lyric paper, you claimed my music as yours, you pretended to be nice, but you are a liar! Betrayer! Demonic piece of shit!" He screamed.

My heart ached.

"No I did not steal any of your works. And why did you think so? We will never leave you or get rid of you! You are family to us. We are family." My eyes started to water.

"BULLSHIT!" And he grabbed me by the neck and slammed my back to the door. "Good acting, bastard." He smiled bitterly.

   He took a knife out of his sleeve and placed it in front of my throat. I felt the cold tip slice my throat and blood started to flow out of the small cut. He sliced it deeper and more blood dripped to my clothes and the floor. He did it slowly as if this was entertaining him. I screamed once and regretted doing that because he immediately kicked my shin.

   I saw black dots and I was sure that it was the end of me.