Part 17

Jungkook's POV

"A-a-angel??"

"Yes." He chuckled. "I'm quite tricky though, unlike other angels that tells their human what they should do. I love clues and hidden messages."

"And.. what do you mean by 'you killed me'? Well, you're an angel, how can I kill you?"

"I am you. So basically I am the angel version of you. Argh, how to explain this."

"You look like me.."

"No, no, no. None of us 'look like' each other. We are just like clones! Haha."

I was still confused.

Suddenly his eyes sparkled. "I know!" He stepped closer to me. "All angels are in the form of the human they guide. You understand?"

I shook my head.

"Oh come on! I thought you were smart." He snapped his finger and a transparent figure appear.

"Namjoon Hyung?" I stepped back.

"This is not Namjoon. This is his angel. And plus.." He laughed. "This is only an image hahaha"

"You wanna see the others' angels?" He swiped his hand and another five transparent figures appear. "These are the angels of Jin, Tae, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi."

I nodded and my mouth shaped an 'O'.

"So.. I didn't kill anyone, right?"

"Babo." He rolled his eyes.

"Wait. I kill you.. you, me." I freaked out.

"You killed 'me'."

I bursted into tears. "Am I dead? Am I dead? Is that why you meet me here? Is this hell?" Tears kept streaming down my face.

"Hey calm down, calm down."

"How can I calm down?? I'm dead, I'm dead." I chuckled bitterly and started laughing like a maniac.

"This is not my fault, right? I have no choice. He will kill Yoongi Hyung. I need to sacrifice."

"Killing is sin. Killing yourself is a bigger sin. You stupid."

"No! I know that it is bad, but how can I just stay in my place and witness Yoongi's throat slashed into two?"

He smirked. "You are so stupid. You are actually the one who came up with that idea."

"What are you talking about?" I asked but he just sat on the floor and looked at me. "What should I do now? I didn't want to die! I just wanted to save Yoongi." I walked in circles.

"Honorifics, kid."

"Shit. I mean Yoongi 'Hyung'. But is it even the time to care about honorifics??" I glared at him. "I still can imagine my body dropped to the pointy tree and it stabbed through my stomach."

"Don't imagine that. That didn't even happen." He murmured but I still heard it.

"What do you mean? Of course it happened! I'm dead, what should I do?"

He scoffed. "Huh, do you even remember that in that last second, you were stupid yet smart."

"Do you remember that you planned something before you jumped?"

I thought for a while and it clicked.

"You jumped a little to the right and grabbed one of the thick tree branch, hoping that it would hold your body so that you were able to hop to the ground safely. But sadly it broke and you fell to the ground with a loud thud." He chuckled.

"Hey! Nothing is funny about falling down from the second floor of a tall house."

   I remembered that but maybe I passed out already when my back touched the ground.

"You know? The devil was quite satisfied when he heard that thump. He thought that you were already dead, stabbed by the tree trunk." He started laughing like something was so hilarious to him.

"Did you even realize? Did you remember?"

I shook my head.

"You shouldn't have fallen from the second floor. You shouldn't have followed his childish one two three command."

   He swiped his hand and a picture appeared. It was the bucket and rope that I 'invented'!