Part 13

Taehyung's POV

   Suddenly, Jungkook screamed my name from upstairs and something dropped. I immediately cupped my hands to catch the thing which happened to be scissors.

   I ran to Hoseok who was breathing hardly. I loosened the rope a little, at least he got enough supply of oxygen while waiting for Jungkook. I tried to slice the rope without hurting Hoseok. Damn. The rope was so thick and Namjoon firmly tied the knot.

   I finally cut off the last string of the rope which tightened around his neck and he exhaled and inhaled deeply. His eyes were half opened and I talked to him and asked questions so he would still be conscious.

   We heard the sirene and opened the door immediately. But Jimin was already unconscious since a while ago and I hope he didn't lose too much blood. Jin went outside to tell the paramedics to hurry and come in. But suddenly I heard screams. Hoseok's head shot up and turned towards the door.

It was Jin's.

Jungkook's POV

   I found the scissors. I went out of my room and saw Namjoon slicing Yoongi's throat. I immediately threw the scissors to Taehyung and ran to them. Namjoon saw me and glared at me. I stopped.

"No. Please don't hurt him. Let him go."

He smirked, putting the knife down but still clutching Yoongi's shirt.

"What can you give in return?"

I froze.

   He walked towards me, pulling Yoongi by his collar. The collar choked him and he coughed, causing more blood to ooze out of his opened skin. I backed off. My back hit the door frame and I couldn't escape but entered my room. I backed off until my leg hit the edge of the king-sized bed.

   He threw his knife at me and I dropped myself to the floor while covering my face. Nothing happened.

   He chuckled deeply. His knife was still in his hand. I growled, he was just pretending to throw the knife at me. He dragged Yoongi and threw him towards me. I caught his weak body and he started whimpering, blood were oozing out much more than before.

"Help your Hyung." He laughed maniacally.

   But he grabbed Yoongi's collar,again, and pulled him to his chest. He held Yoongi's body with his arm, pushing him backwards, and pressed a knife on his throat. Yoongi's eyes widened, knowing that he could die anytime.

Namjoon's booming voice filled the room.

"Jump."

____________________

   Jungkook was scared. He knew that if he didn't follow what Namjoon said, Yoongi would die anytime soon. But he didn't want to die either.

"Please-"

"Jump. NOW!" He pressed the knife deeper into Yoongi's skin. Blood dripped down to the floor. "Or else.."

"Let him go! I will jump!"

"Let's count to three."

"One." Namjoon loosened his grip around Yoongi's torso and Jungkook stepped on the window frame.

"Two." Namjoon put his knife down and pushed Yoongi to the floor. Jungkook was now standing on both feet on the window frame which was quite wide. Namjoon bent down on his knees, raised his knife and pointed it at Yoongi's heart.

"If you don't jump in the count of three. You will witness this 'good' friend of yours chopped in front of your eyes. I prepared something special for you down there."

   Jungkook peeked and saw the old tree they had been planning to remove but no one removed it because they were too lazy. There were no leaves on the tree. Just a big tree trunk with sharp tip and some sharp branches as well. Oh shit. He thought if he jumped, his body would land on the sharp tip and he would die painfully. But still, eventhough the house was only two floors, the distance between floors was quite high, so was between second floor and the ground. Either way, Jungkook would die. But he made up his mind.

"Ready?" Namjoon wriggled his fingers around the knife and said out loud.

"THREE."

   Jungkook pushed himself off the frame and closed his eyes.