Part 8

Namjoon was getting better. Even so, they never stopped bringing him to the therapist, afraid that last 2 months incident would happen again.
He took his pills, he never skipped a day.

   Jin was frustrated. He cared so much for the younger. He felt responsible for what happened to him and what he did. He kept encouraging Namjoon to visit the therapist, promising him that he would heal one day so that he didn't have to come back there again.

   Yoongi was as worried as Jin. He wanted to stay away from him, especially night time, but in the other side, he needed to look after him so there wouldn't any other incidents which made Namjoon hurt himself. Well, he often hurt himself, or you could say, everyday. Yoongi laughed at how silly and careless he could be.

   Hoseok was rather scared than worried. Jimin was still aware because of what Namjoon did to him few months ago. He was still traumatized. Taehyung was just like Hoseok. But he was worried about Yoongi and nagged to him to stay with them but when Yoongi dared him to replace him, he backed off.

   Jungkook kept dreaming about the guy, who finally revealed himself in a black cloak. All the information he got was that the guy told him that he would kill someone in the future. And he claimed that the person was him. Jungkook was sure that Namjoon was the actual killer, assuming that he would 'accidentally' kill one of their friends unconsciously.

   These past days, the guy had been explaining to Jungkook that he was the victim. Jungkook didn't get it eventhough he repeated it almost every night. Jimin and Jin couldn't help Jungkook, while the others, he hadn't told them yet, afraid that they won't believe him and turn their backs.

____________________

29th September, 6.23 PM

"What do you feel right now?"

"I feel guilty, tired." Namjoon mumbled.

"What do you see every night?"

"A guy with bloody face, cuts, stitches." He stopped. "He told me to kill.."

"Kill who?"

"Hoseok.. Yoongi.. Jimin.."

"Did he tell you why?"

"He said they will leave me."

"Who?"

"He said they will get rid of me."

"Please be specific, Namjoon."

"I have to kill them. He was after them. I need to hurt myself."

"Call him. Try to meet him now. Can you? Mr.Park, please get me a glass of water." Jimin reached for the glass on the table when suddenly Namjoon's eyes shot open.

"I have to kill you too!" He growled in a scary tone. He leaped from the sofa.

"Stay still!" The therapist pointed his index finger. "Tell us what you want."

"I want souls." He growled in a deep voice, which was not Namjoon's voice.

"Why do you want Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin?" he asked while gesturing Jimin to hand him the glass.

"They are easy to be manipulated in Namjoon's mind." He laughed hysterically.

"Leave his body! His mind! Whatever. How can we get rid of you?"

"One soul." But then he laughed hysterically. "I think one soul is not enough." He looked around and stopped his eyes at Yoongi. "I will make Namjoon kill you."

   Then he dropped to the ground, unconscious. The therapist splashed a little bit of water to his face and his eyes opened slowly.

"Namjoon, what do you feel?" Jimin asked worried.

"I feel like my energy has been drained. I can't keep my eyes open."

Yoongi looked at the therapist.

"Okay. The session is over. You may take him home and let him rest."

____________________

Namjoon's POV

"Please leave me alone." I sobbed.

   He appeared next to me and patted my back.

"I only wanted you to be happy. Your friends are just annoying. They will hurt you someday. So why not prevent it?" He said in the most soothing voice ever.

I stayed quiet.

"You remember that time? You just finished a song and Hoseok came to listen to it. You left the room and you know what did he do? He typed his name in the song production column. I knew everything. But fortunately, thanks to the producer, that song wasn't released." He paused. "Yet."

I remembered that. I checked on the song lists and found Hoseok's name in that column.

"Yoongi was the one who stole your paper which consists your lyrics that you wrote. He was going to use it for his solo album. Will you let that go?"

I gritted my teeth.

"Jimin was.."

"Stop! Stop!" I shook my head.

"So you understand. I'm going to give you a reward if you give me their souls as soon as possible." He smirked. "Kill Jimin on his birthday. Yoongi and Hoseok too."

"October 13.. October 13.. October 13.." His voice faiding. And I woke up.