Part 12 : Flashback Chapter (2)

Flashback

   Hoseok was so sleepy. He drank 3 cups of coffee but he still couldn't keep his eyes open. Suddenly, Yoongi came in and asked Hoseok to think of an intro for their album. It didn't have to be long, less than 1 minute was okay, but the producer wanted it the next morning exactly at 7. He was so strict.

   Hoseok was writing the lyrics and making the beat when suddenly Namjoon slammed the door open, causing the knob to fell off. Hoseok groaned as Namjoon apologized and tried to place the knob back to its place but he made the other side of the door knob to fell off too.

   He apologized again and quickly gave Hoseok a piece of paper. Apparently, the producer also wanted them to type the credits for 'LYRICS' since all of them joined together in the making of the songs.

   As Namjoon left, Hoseok groaned and took a glance at the paper. He widened his eyes when he saw the due time. It was tomorrow morning at 6.15, even earlier than the task Yoongi gave him. He quickly typed in the 'LYRICS' his name, Yoongi's, or Namjoon's.

   He couldn't concentrate and he couldn't care less for mistyping the names. He sometimes typed 'Rap Mon' into 'Rap Mom', or his name into 'J-Hole', or Yoongi's into 'Suag'.

   Little did he know, he mistyped the song production credit which was Namjoon's into his name and his song into Namjoon's.

   Luckily, due to some problems, they couldn't release the album and they remake the songs for another mini album. Still, it couldn't help but lead to misunderstandings.