4. Crazy in love.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was lying on a bed. I got up and realized that this is not my room. Eventually, I recalled what happened earlier. My head was aching so much but not more than my heart. Knowing that the person you loved for so many years is not who you think he was, it's just depressing.

Enough sobbing! I need to get myself together and be strong. I got up and walked towards the door of the bedroom but stopped feeling the sensation of nature calling me. So I went to the bathroom, finished my business and opened the door of the bathroom revealing...

Jin!!!

Jin!!!

He looked at me and before he could say anything, I quickly closed the door and locked it. He was slamming the door repeatedly.

"FARHIN!! OPEN THE DOOR!! FARHIN! PLEASE! FARHIN!" Said Jin at the top of his voice.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. I felt like the door would break any moment now. I can't face him. I don't wanna face him. Looking at him hurts me even more.

"Farhin, please open the door. Please I want to see you. Please farhin. Talk to me." Said Jin, now in a soft and sad voice. It sounded like he was now crying and leaning against the door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T EVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I screamed. After that, the he stopped slamming the door and softly said "okay. You won't have to see me again." I could hear footsteps and after that I heard the door closing.

I don't know what to do. I heard him go away but it could be one of his mind tricks. But I can't stay in here forever.

I decided to stay in the bathroom a little longer so might as well take a shower. As I was bathing, I realized... This bathroom is really nice and Jin is filthy rich. He never told me about his wealth. Well it didn't matter because I loved him anyways until he broke my trust.

I finished showering and realized I don't have cloths to wear and my old cloths was all dirty and sweaty. I wrapped a towel and opened the door slightly. Thankfully no one was there. I walked towards the closet to find something I could wear. I found some of Jin's old T shirts and sweatpants. Beside it was a small box. I opened it and found memories, our memories.

Old letters that I gave him. Small handmade gifts of mine along with a dirty and wrinkled old paper which said

I love you and I'll always will no matter what. -Farhin

I wrote that. I gave it to him. It was a rainy night and I was standing in the middle of the road to give him this note. A bus was coming towards me and he saved me from the bus but met with an accident himself. The doctor said he was seriously injured. I gave him that note at that time.

The statement I wrote was a bold one. Now that I think about it. I really did mean it when I wrote it. And now... Even though I said I don't love him...
I LIED.

I lied to myself. I lied to him. I lied to my heart. No matter what I say, I still love him but idk what I should do.

I wore the T shirt and the sweatpants. Just at that moment, I heard some weird sounds. Sounds of... OMG!

I quickly opened the door and got out of my room. I ran down the hallway and followed the sound which soon lead to a room, Jin's room. lungs and slammed the door like crazy.

I could hear loud sounds of someone whipping himself, it was Jin. I could see his back from the glass. It was all bloody and painful. Tears bursted out of my eyes. I can't see him like this.

"Jin! Stop it! Jin! Stop! Open the door Jin!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

Jin didn't stop. He turned around and I saw his face. He was crying but it seemed like whipping himself gave him less pain than I did.

"I hurt you. I deserve this. Don't worry Farhin, you won't have to see me again." He said and started whipping himself much harder than before.

I started screaming "JIN! NO! PLEASE DON'T!" and crying my heart out. I started beating the shit out of this door and realized I can't live without this psycho, his my everything.

I have to get him out of this mess and to get him out, I have to enter this mess. So I officially entered this mess by punching the glass and breaking it into million pieces. My bloody hand unlocked the door from inside and I barged in.

I snatched the whip out of his hands but he was resisting a lot.
" Jin! Stop it!" I yelled.
"No farhin. I deserve this. I deserve even worse!"
He took out a knife from his pocket.

" I don't wanna live in a world where you don't love me."

I know what's coming, as he was about to cut himself, I threw the knife away from his hand and ...

Damn didn't expect that coming did ya ;)

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Is Jin being psycho enough for you guys? Or should I make him more crazy? Anyways, please Vote, it means a lot to me and text me if you have any questions. Bye!