15. Flashback.

Taehyung's p.o.v.

I can't believe it. After all that, she still wants him. How can she still love him when I'm the one who's been there forever. I was her best friend since we were six, that jerk came between us. I am the one, why doesn't she realize. I have done everything to make her mine, I EVEN KILLED PEOPLE TO GET HER! Why can't she just forget about him?!

Flash back

This is perfect for her, my precious princess

This is perfect for her, my precious princess. I'll tell her everything today.

"Thanks Tae. I love it," Farhin smiled as she took the flower.

"Glad you like it Farhin," I replied brushing the back of my neck.

"So what's the big thing you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh aaaah... Farhin I know- we've been friends--for a very long time but I really liiiiaaaaaah---" cut off by that jerk, JIN.

"Oh hey Farhin...Ugh that's a sad little flower, good thing I got you a bunch," Jin smirked.

I saw her cheeks getting warmer, she looked at his eyes, the intense eye contact was boiling my blood

I saw her cheeks getting warmer, she looked at his eyes, the intense eye contact was boiling my blood. I saw the sparkle in her eyes, the same sparkle I had when I looked at her.

Farhin was about to open her mouth to say, "Jin I lik-"

"I like you too Farhin," Jin blurted out. Her eyes widened as she stared at him, her jaw dropped. But soon it turned into a smile and the next thing I saw was Farhin and Jin, hugging.

"This world wide handsome is yours babe."

My heart ached. A tear trickled through my eye. I was devastated, I could not believe it, I loved her for years but suddenly this guy pops up, this jerk! I hated him.

End of Flashback

I hate him, I hate him so much. I thought I ended it all but she just refuses to forget him huh. This time he's gonna leave the picture once and for all.

Farhin's p.o.v.

*ring ring*

Oh a message.

Tae: Hey. Sorry about today.

Farhin: No problem.

Tae: Let me make it up to you, come to my office tomorrow.

Farhin: Sure. I'll bring Jin too.

Tae: Yeah about that... I need to talk to you, ALONE.

Farhin: uh okay. I'll tell Jin to drive me there.

Tae: NOOO DON'T TELL HIM

Farhin: why?

Tae: The patient must not know about this. He might feel scared or angry.

Farhin: umm are you sure? I really don't want to hide it from him.

Tae: yeah it's important. Don't let him know about this.

Farhin: okay. See you then.

Tae: Bye sweetheart. Good night and sweet dreams❤

Farhin: haha. good night tae.😁

Taehyung is so sweet but... What about Jin? I want to trust him, he's trying so hard to change himself for me, if only he knew how I felt...

Ugh this is bad. I can't choose, I have to choose between tae's words and Jin's trust. I want the best for Jin and not telling him is a part of it but I know he'll feel bad. Ugh I'm so confused.

Just then a knock on the door. "Farhin?" Called Jin. He swung open the door and rushed in. I felt nervous, my emotions were eating up my brain.

"Oh-hHI JIN. WHY-WHy are you here?" I asked stuttering.

"Why? I can't be here?" Jin chuckled.

"NO I MEAN YES I MEAN OF COURSE YOU CAN BE HERE IT'S YOU'RE HOUSE YOU CAN BE ANYWHERE. Hahahaha," I blurted out.

Jin laughed and caressed my cheek, "You're so funny sometimes," he stated with a soft tone. His eyes glued to mine, his hands cupped my cheeks, his sight went from my eyes to my lips, glaring at it like he wants to devour it. Slowly coming closer and leaning in to a position where his lushes  lips are only  inches away from mine. His warm breath casted a spell on my soul.

I wanted him, wanted him so bad. But I couldn't, it's like something inside me was screaming DON'T DON'T THIS CAN'T BE!!!! And that's when I pushed him away. I can't kiss him. I don't know why but I couldn't, it's like a barrier between us that's keeping us apart. I want to cross it but somehow I can't.

Somehow He wasn't shocked by my behavior but seemed rather sad. His eyes filled up and he lowered his head, hi tears fell on the ground.

"Jin I'm sor-"

"It's okay Farhin. I'll be gone tomorrow, bye," he spoke and left. I wish I could tell him everything. It was killing me, the feeling of guilt was so dense, I wish it was more simple.

All I want is to be with him in a place where peace is inevitable, a time of utopia, a zone as pure as our souls. We will walk in a path which leads to our sun, hand in hand, free like birds, a life in which no one can separate us, only me and him.

Time skip

"Why don't you understand Farhin? He's trying to separate us!" A voice yelled.

"Don't listen to him Farhin. He's a murderer. I'm the one you love," retorted Taehyung.

"Farhin believe me. This isn't true. It was him, he did this," pleaded the voice approaching from the dark, it's JiN! He's hands, red with blood.

"SHUT UP! YOU DID THIS! YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER. YOU'RE HANDS ARE STAINED WITH BLOOD AND THE KNIFE IS IN YOUR HAND!" yelled Taehyung.

A furious Jin ran towards Taehyung, just about to reach him but BAAM! A CAR SPEEDS TO HIM AND RAN OVER HIM, LEAVING A JIN IN A POOL OF BLOOD, HIS EYES LOOKING AT ME NOT EVEN BLINKING FOR A SECOND, HIS LIFELESS FACE SCREAMED TO MY SOUL.

HELP ME,
I WON'T HURT YOU.

Hey guys long time no see. I know this chapter is shorter than usual but I think shorter chapters are better, then I'll be able to update more often. I hope you like it, please vote and share my story.

Guys new cover! How is it?! Let me know

Guys new cover! How is it?! Let me know. Byeee