8. Die.

A bandage! You know what that means, that dream... IT WAS TRUE!
I can't believe this. How can this be true? I need proof.

I hurriedly got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body. It's fine. I'm home alone. I slowly twisted the snow cold door knob and peeked outside. Jin's not home yet. It's my chance to find out if that dream was really true. I shifted my head from right to left. The same dark hall way, will it lead me to that ominous torture cell?

With out wasting a second, I paced my self to the left side of the hall way. The cold air blew and a shiver ran down my spine. I really should have worn my clothes.

There it is. The end of the path. The same door that witnessed the horrifying scene on that night. And just beside it, a small table, missing it's companion, the lamp. This is it. The room of doom. I opened the door with great hesitation.

The door revealed a room, THE ROOM. But where's Jay? There stood the bloody chair he was tied to. Too late, I am too late, he's dead. I see a picture of him with a big red cross on his face. But what's this? There's more pictures along it.

Mr. Drew, my previous boss who used to make me work long shifts and didn't pay my salary. Crystal, the girl at sabotaged my project. Mrs. Paul, the lady who used to be my neighborhood who stole my belongings once. There's even a picture of a dog which barked at me and tried to bite me.

There's pictures of everyone of them with a red cross on their face, these people caused trouble in my life and I told Jin about them. Does that mean...

OH MY GOD! HE KILLED ALL OF THEM!!!

That's it. I have to get out of here. I have to get away from him. He's mad, he's crazy. He's incurable. If I want to save myself I must go away from him. All these thoughts ran through my mind and I immediately decided to run away from this house.

I rushed towards the door. I ran through the hall way to the room I lived in to change my clothes. As I reach the door I see it's wide open. I barged into the room hastily but there he was, Jin. He sat on the couch with an unknown expression on his face. I panicked from inside. I heart beat was faster than ever. I was so scared, my legs were trembling. I should I do. I've met my doom.

He stood up from the couch and trudged towards me

He stood up from the couch and trudged towards me. He tucked some of my wet hair behind my ear, looking directly in my eyes, asked
"Why are you panting sweet cheeks?"

I looked around and tried to think of an answer. My hands quivering, my eyes shifting , and I hesitantly said

"I went to drink some water, but then I heard some noise and thought you came back so I rushed back into the room."

He nodded slightly and eyed me from head to toe.

"You look...tempting. And to be honest, I think I've waited enough."

My eyes widened with shock. What should I do? After knowing he's real state of mind, he can do anything!!!

Just then he went to the door and locked it. He turned towards me, he's face full of lust. He started stepping towards me. I backed off.

"Why are you stepping back? Don't you want me anymore." He asked tilting he's head in an unusual manner.

I must not trigger him, I'm pretty sure he's on he's psycho mode now. I legs became stiff and I nervously answered

"No. Of course not. I-Im just nervous, that's all."

My back hits the wall and he smirks

"You can't run away from me princess. I'll make you mine no matter what."

He captured me between he's arms. I stared at his cold eyes. He's not my Jin. My life is a lie. All this time I was in love with the mask of this man, the man behind the mask is completely different, heartless and merciless.

A tear rolled out from my eye as I stared at him. He's cold face softened, and he looked at with a sense of concern. He looked down and let go of his hands setting me free. He walked towards the door and unlocked it but before leaving he said "I'm sorry." In a weak and sad voice.

I saw him leaving and I fell to the ground crying

I saw him leaving and I fell to the ground crying. My life flashed before me, how joyous was I, what dreams I had and this is how life turns out. I almost got raped by a psycho. I am miserable and pathetic. It's better to die than live a life like this.

I sat there weeping my heart out. "I want to go home, I want my life back. I don't want this."I gasped.

That night I stayed in my room shedding tears helplessly and praying to die as soon as possible. I wish God will accept my prayers.

Heyy guys what's up? I hope you're doing well. Please Vote and share. Byeee.