5. Promise.

Before he could do anything to himself with that knife, I threw it away. I held his face closer to mine with my bloody hands. Our eyes met  and his eyes looked like as if they were begging me for love that he never got.

I slowly moved my lips towards his and his sight went down on my lips. He put his bruised hands on my waist and pulled me closer into a kiss. When our lips met, I felt my mind getting all clear and the only thing I could comprehend from this is that I have come to rescue him and I will not leave without taking him with me.

After a while, we broke the kiss and our heads leaning on each other. My hands slide down to his neck and I hugged him tightly, I felt so relieved and peaceful in his arms.

*crying sound*

I broke the hug and saw Jin sobbing

I broke the hug and saw Jin sobbing. I tried to say something but Jin pulled me into his embrace.

"I'm sorry. Farhin. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me Farhin. I need you."

"I won't. I love you and I'll always be with you."

"I love you Farhin and only you. I'll do everything you say, just please farhin, don't go. I can't live without you."

"Neither can I.  Promise me, you Won't ever do anything like this ever again."

"I promise."

*Skip time*

I dressed Jin's wounds and he treated my hand. We're both playing doctor today. After that we ate dinner that is cup noodles cause we're both super tired. While eating, we talked about old memories of ours like how he kissed me saying I had cream on my lips, it was our first time.

After dinner, we went to sleep together in one bed. Even though we've been dating for so long, we never had a sleepover. Jin laid on the bed first and I turned off the lights. I went under the blanket into Jin's arms and slept peacefully.

So many things happened today and here I am lying next to a psycho killer. How should I feel about this? Idk all I know is that I love him no matter what and I'll help him out of this.

Jin kissed my forehead and mumbled"Good night sweetheart."

I cuddled into his chest and said"Good night Jin."

"

Hey guys. Just to be clear, nothing happened. You know, at first I made them sleep separately but then I felt like sleeping together would be much better. Am i right? XD
Anyways please vote and keep reading bye.