6. Hotdog.

My eyes opened as I heard a deafening sound of man screaming his lungs out. It was almost as if I lived across a torture cell. I closed my eyes due and let out a weary sigh and cuddled under the covers when the sudden epiphany hit me that it was a pillow. I jumped out of bed, Jin was no where to be found.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" the same excruciating scream again. My knees became weak and the fear of suspense hit me like a bullet train. I crept to the door and unlocked it. I peeked out...

It was black, pitch black. There was pin drop silence and each step I take was like a ring in the bell to the ears.

A sense of foreboding hit me. I could feel that I would regret what I'm doing yet I still made my mind on finding the source of that sound. I slowly trudged through the hallway following the trail of the moon light.

The more I walk, the more dark it gets and finally I reached the end of the hall lighted by a small lamp and a door more sinister than ever.

As I was about to hold the door knob, I heard it, the scream, it was coming from there. I gathered up all the courage I had and gradually held the door knob. The coldness of the metal send shivers down my spine. I twist it open and a gust of rotten meat, blood and dead creatures ran into my nostrils. I peeked in a bit and saw...

A murky room filled with Various weapons and torture equipments. Different sets of knives, handcuffs, blades, poisons and what not. It was Jay! Sitting on chair. Not just any chair, it's the chair which is used give electric shocks to mental people. And the person giving the shock was none other than JiN!!!

Jin trod around Jay with a ominous grin on his face and a whip in his hand. Jay, who had cuts and bruises all over his body, a few missing nails followed some fingers and huge burns on his hand, sat there tinge of life left in him. Jin suddenly lashed his back and the whip became more bloodier than before.

"So you wanted to fuck my girlfriend huh?! "
...

Jay said nothing. Jin seem desperate and it was almost as if he was possessed by an evil demon. He wanted Jay to suffer but this is cruel, too cruel!!

"With this pathetic miniature sausage of yours."

...

"How about I make hot dogs with this sausage of yours!" and laughed hysterically. He threw the whip to the side And picked up a chainsaw with a sinister smile. OMG! He's gonna chop of his dick!

I panicked and accidentally pushed the lamp off the table making a loud sound.

The blades of the chainsaw stopped moving and Jin looked at the door with great rage and yelled

"WHO'S THERE?"

I backed off a bit slowly

I backed off a bit slowly. A piece of glass pierced into my foot but I couldn't  feel the pain as I was too tensed to think about anything other than what I've seen. I couldn't believe it. Jin is biggest psycho ever! How can I ever change him? I don't deserve this, he doesn't deserve this. What have I put myself into?!

*steps towards the door heard*

Omg! Jin's coming. Sudden adrenaline rush prepared me to run like never before. I ran through the dark hall way and it felt like an endless passage when all of a sudden I bump into someone and it was...

 I ran through the dark hall way and it felt like an endless passage when all of a sudden I bump into someone and it was

JIN!!!

He step towards me with keen dark eyes looking straight through my soul. I was scared to death! I stepped back, my legs trembling. My back smashed the wall. Jin came forward captivating me within his arms and the wall. He leaned in closer, he's face inches away from me and....

"Aaaaaaaahhh!"

I sit up screaming. I looked around see that Jin is sleeping beside me in our room. I sigh of relief left my mouth as I realized it was all just a dream. Thank God!

"What happened honey? Did you have a bad dream?"

"N-oo. I'm ju-st thirsty, that's all." I stuttered and poured my self a glass of water from the side table.

He nodded and shut close he's eyes. I drank the water hastily and tried to calm my self. This is all just a dream, a nightmare! My mind is so flustered. I need to sleep.

I laid back beside Jin and he put me into he's embrace and kissed my cheek. I held he's hand tight and tried to get some rest.

Hi guys. How are you? I've busy all these days hence a late update. Please forgive me. So..want a hot dog? Jin will make you his world famous hotdog XD. Thank God it was a nightmare. Or was it?
As always please vote. It motivates me to write more and stay tuned. Byeeeee