13. Changing Jin.

Author's note: You can turn on the music above for full effect.

I woke up early today. Actually I didn't sleep all night. I was too busy thinking about Jin. I am really looking forward to him meeting Taehyung. I trust him and I believe he can help Jin. But what if Jin doesn't like him.

Aaaah all this anxiety is killing me. I want to chill, may be go on a vacation, away from all responsibility and mess.

I strolled through the hall thinking of how to tell Taehyung about Jin. What if he tells the police?

My track of thoughts came to a halt when I arrived in front of his room. It was fairly early but not too Early to wake up, may be I should wake him up. After all, it'll take some time to convince him to visit Taehyung today.

I took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the door, "Jin... Jin, are you up yet?"

No reply. I guess he didn't hear me. Opening the door silently, I crept inside and went close to his bed. I saw a picturesque figure laying peacefully on the bed.

 I saw a picturesque figure laying peacefully on the bed

He seemed so calm and cute. Almost like a baby. Which made me think, maybe I shouldn't disturb him. He'll wake up when he feels like. So I turned around to leave the room but suddenly a pair of hands pulled me back. I sank on his bad while he spooned me tight in his arms.

I glanced at him and he stared back with his sleepy eyes. The silence between us was louder than the sounds of our hearts beating in sync.

Jin  said with a hint of disappointment,"Why were you leaving?"

"You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't feel like disturbing you." I blurted out.

"Don't leave me," he said in a sad tone.

I froze in his arms. My mind went blank.

"Let's stay like this for a while."

I widened my eyes and stared at him.

"Please," he pleaded with weary eyes.

"Okay."

He gently closed his eyes pulling me deep in his chest and fell asleep. I wouldn't lie, it was pretty comforting. It felt like cuddling with a warm blanket in a cold morning.

Eventually, I gave in. I closed my eyes and slept at peace while hugging him back. Time stopped, it was just me and him. It was as if nothing mattered anymore, no one cares that I am laying here with this psycho killer. No one cares that he's my boyfriend. No one cares about the people who died because of him. Except me.

I care, I know. And no matter how hard I try, I will never be able to forget what he did and what he is. The only thing I want to do now is stay by his side and help him out. I don't know if there will be an 'us' in the future but that's not important now. Let's just live in the moment.