Chapter five

"Wake up babe!" Jamangi shouted shaking me. I groaned and he picked me up. "Wake up were under attack!" He shouted. I bolted awake and looked around and saw Zen tearing through our warriors. He had an entire fucking army. I whined and clutched my stomach. I was still hurting from when we mated. We didn't stop for a long time so I'm really sore. "Come on get up" Jamangi said shaking Andrea. I grabbed our bag and we ran outside of the room. "Pepper!" Jamangi shouted barging into her room. "Let's go" she said grabbing her bag. We ran outside and jumped in our car. Zen spotted me as we were getting in the car. He growled and ran towards us. I shoved Andrea in the car and Jamangi growled. He pushed me in the car just as Zen pounced on him. I growled and stabbed Zen in the side. He growled at me and Jamangi shoved him off of him. "I, Shaden Night, reject you. Alpha King Zen Devan Warrant!" I shouted. I felt my end of the bond snap. He howled in pain and I fell to my knees in pain. Jamangi rushed to me and held me. Zen shifted back and whined. "You rejected me" Zen whispered. I nodded and Jamangi growled. "Of course she did! Your trying to capture her and kill me!" Jamangi shouted. "What? No!" Zen said. "I came to invite you'll to stay with us and we were protecting you from the vampires on our territory and when you began attacking us we were shocked" Zen said. "Andrea you lied" Jamangi growled. She smiled and I slapped her. 'Get lost!' I shouted. She walked to Zen and kissed him. He put his hands on her hips and kissed her back. I felt a little jealousy, but I smiled.

'Have a nice life sucker' I said to Zen. He pushed her away and she whined. "Wait!" Zen shouted as I climbed into the car. "What?" Jamangi growled. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Away from you, player" Jamangi said. He shut the door and Pepper sped off. We rode for a whole day until we reached our next base. We climbed out of the car and I stretched. I was now three days pregnant. Yay! I was so happy to be pregnant with Jamangi's and my child. "Me too" he said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and he picked me up. "Come on" Pepper said. We held hands and walked into the pack house. "Come in" the base leader said. We walked in and he smiled. "Ah hello" he said. I smiled and they said hello. "Our base has been attacked and were on the run to protect little Miss. Pregnant here" Pepper said. "She's pregnant now?" He asked happily. "By yours only" Jamangi said. "Congratulations!" He shouted smiling. "Her mark is permanent on him and his is almost permanent on her" Pepper said. "Well that's wonderful, so when's the wedding?" He asked. I blushed and Jamangi smiled and kissed my cheeks. "That's a secret when it's happening, but I'm gonna purpose soon" Jamangi said. I smiled happily and he held me gently against him. "Come on I'll take you'll to your rooms" Nick said, the leader. He lead Jamangi and I to a big room and we walked in and he closed the door. He pushed me up against the door and I smiled. 'Is my baby wanting me?' I asked. "Badly but your pregnant" he said. 'Put it on me' I smiled and I smiled happily. He put his hands on my hips and began grinding on me. I moved me hips with his and he pulled my shirt off. I pulled his off and he pulled my pants off. My black lace underwear made him purr. "Sexy" he growled. 'Just for my babe' I said. I pulled his pants down and smiled. He knew I was turned on and he wanted that. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. I pulled him on top of me and he growled in approval. "We can't go all out but we can do some things" he said. I smiled and he smiled back. We began making love as far as we could.

"I want to go further" I whispered in mind link and we grind'ed. "I know I do to, but as soon as the baby is born we can do it and then have another kid when your ready" he said. We always dreamed of having two kids. I smiled and he picked me up and shoved it in me. He moved around a few times before pulling it out. "Let's go eat after we have a fun bath" he said. I smiled and my eyes twinkled with life. We walked into the bathroom and climbed into the shower. We had another few rounds in the shower and that was amazing. I smiled as he held me. "I love you so damn much" he said. 'I love you so much too' I said in mind link. We washed each other off and climbed out of the shower. We got dressed and walked into the bedroom. There was a knock on the door and it scared me. "Hey don't freak out it's just Pepper" he whispered holding me. 'Hormones are kicking in I guess' I said to him. He nodded and opened the door. He walked out of the room and closed the door. I crawled into bed and felt extremely hungry for kiwi. I laid down and heard someone knock on the balcony door. I screamed and Jamangi burst through the door. He spotted Zen and growled. I began crying and Jamangi walked over to me. Pepper walked out onto the balcony and Nick came into the room. Jamangi sat behind me and calmed me down. I was extremely jumpy as a pregnant person I guess. I don't know why the slightest things are scarring me. "Hey it's okay" Jamangi whispered.