Chapter six

"Baby wake up" I heard Jamangi say. I rolled over and he sighed. "Love we're here" he said again. I groaned and opened my eyes. It looked like it was noon. 'How's Zen?' I asked sleepily. "He's okay" Jamangi said. I looked in the backseat and saw Zen sitting there with his head in his hands. "Zen she wants to know if your okay" Jamangi said, "Yeah I'm fine" he said. I placed my hand on his and he looked up. His eyes were red. I screamed and backed away. "Dammit he's been bitten" Jamangi said. I began shaking and crying. "Love get out of the car and let me get the poison out of him" Jamangi said. I shook my head. I was to scared to move. "I know your scared" he said taking my hand in his. I nodded and climbed out of the car. Jamangi grabbed a pump and began cleaning Zen's blood. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I screamed and they covered my mouth. Jamangi spotted them. He raised my sniper and shot them. They released me and I moved away. I saw it was a vampire. The vampire smiled and grabbed my wrist. He kissed it and showed his teeth. I smiled and my eyes turned red. "A fellow warrior" he said. I nodded and stabbed him. He died and I ran to Jamangi. "In the car" Jamangi said to me. I climbed in the car and he finished flushing out Zen's blood. His eyes returned to normal and he smiled. "Thanks" Zen said rubbing his head. "No prob dude" Jamangi said. I smiled and we got out of the car.

We walked into the pack house and smiled when everyone ran to the door. I loved coming to Crystal's pack house it was always so welcoming. "I've heard the other pack house's have been attacked" Crystal said walking towards us. I nodded and she sniffed me. "Ah I see my bestie is pregnant" she said. I nodded and she squealed. "How long?" She asked. I held up five fingers and she sighed. "Not even close" she said. I nodded and she smiled. "Well we can still have fun" she said. I nodded and she took my hand. She led me upstairs and to my old bedroom. "Remember this bedroom?" She asked. It looked exactly the same from years ago and everything was still here. I nodded and she smiled. "I remember when you and Jamangi had your enormous pillow fight in here" she said. I smiled and Jamangi laughed. "Good times" he said. "Well I can tell my bestie is exhausted so I'll let you'll sleep" Crystal said. I walked to the bed and climbed underneath the covers. "I'm staying up in case of an attack" Jamangi said. I whined and he cuddled up behind me. "It's okay I'll still lay with you" he said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to feel somebody playing with my hair. I growled and snuggled closer to them. "Good morning love" I heard Jamangi say. I opened my eyes and saw my love playing with my hair. 'Morning' I said. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I instantly responded and he climbed on top of me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues danced in a rhythm of happiness and want. We soon pulled apart gasping for air. "I love you" he said. 'Love you too' I said. He climbed off of me and I sat up. "Come on let's go eat" he said. I nodded and climbed out of the bed. I looked down at what I was wearing and saw I was in one of Jamangi's shirts. I blushed at the thought of him changing me. "Not like I haven't seen it before" Jamangi said winking. I blushed harder and he laughed. "Come here" he said smiling. I walked over to him and he held me. "But your not going out there in just a shirt" he said possessively. I smiled and walked into the closet. I grabbed a pair of my shorts and put them on. "That's better" he said. I smiled and walked towards him. He took my hand and led me downstairs. I saw Zen kissing Crystal in the hall and I walked by knowing he didn't deserve me. "Mine" Jamangi growled pulling me against him. I smiled and told him I was his. I could play Zen's game too. There's always more fun when more play, right? I was going to hit him hard when I made my plan. "Your gonna seriously play his game?" Jamangi asked. I nodded and he smiled. "I'm in" he said. I squealed in mind link and jumped into his arms. He chuckled and picked me up. "But he doesn't get you" Jamangi said. I nodded and he carried me to the dining room for breakfast. 'Kiwi?' I asked. "I'll get you some later love" he said kissing my neck. I purred and he smirked.  We set down at the head table since we're family to Crystal practically. She walked in with Zen and growled at me. "What are you doing at MY head table?" She growled. Everyone was shocked. Crystal was like my sister. "Get with the rest of them normals!" She shouted. I felt tears fill my eyes. Jamangi growled and unsheathed his claws. "Crystal your rejecting Shades for Zen?!" Jamangi exclaimed. "She's nothing to me! Crystal shouted. I stood up and walked towards her.