Chapter nine

"Hey it's okay love I've got you" Jamangi whispered as he held me on the raft. I warmed up in seconds and was ready to go back into the water. 'Let's swim' I said. "No your staying on this raft" Jamangi said. I whined and gave him puppy eyes. "No" Jamangi said. "Let the girl swim" Cherry said. "I don't want her drowning" Jamangi said. "She ain't big enough to drown" Cherry said. I glared at Cherry and she smiled innocently. "If she's swimming I'm following" Jamangi said. "Come on in girl" Cherry said. I climbed off the raft and into the water. I smiled and Cherry took off around the pool. I followed her and Jamangi swam beside me. Cherry splashed me and I squealed. I splashed her back and Jamangi watched as we played. 'Play with us' I said. "I'm watching as you girls play" he whispered wrapping his arms around me. 'Please' I begged. "Cherry my little mate here wants me to play, so can I?" Jamangi asked. "Sure let's play Marco-Polo" Cherry said. 'I wanna be a Polo' I said. "She wants to be a polo" Jamangi said. "I'm Marco" Cherry said. She counted to ten while we swam away. I hid behind Bubba and Jamangi stood beside me. "Ten" Cherry said. "Marco" she said next. "Polo" we responded. "Marco" she said. "Polo" we responded as she kept coming. She was inches from us and my stomach began hurting again. I whined and Cherry flung open her eyes. "What happened?" Cherry asked nervously. I looked at Jamangi and he pulled me against him. "Shades?" Cherry asked. "She just doesn't feel good" Jamangi said. Bubba came over to us and patted my head. "She's okay" Bubba said. I smiled at my brother and Jamangi began rubbing my stomach gently while I purred. 'Bubba' I whispered. "Yeah?" He asked. 'I-I never mind' I whispered. "What is it?" He asked. I nervously played with my hair and he looked at me concerned.

"What's wrong?" Bubba asked seeing how nervous I was. 'It-it's nothing' I said. 'Sis you realize you can tell me anything right?' He said. 'But its more then that' I said. 'Well tell me' he said. 'You'll think of me differently' I said. 'I would never think of you differently and my love for you will never change' he said. ' Well it's two things actually' I said. 'Tell me' he said. 'Well the first thing I want to say is I love you' I said nervously. I expected him to get mad or to slap me or to scream at me or say I wasn't his sister anymore, but he didn't he just smiled. 'I love you too little sis' he whispered. I smiled and he hugged me. 'Now what's the second thing?' He asked. 'It's not important' I said quickly. 'It's obviously something' Bubba said. 'Okay close your eyes' I said. He closed his eyes and I kissed him on the cheek in mind link. I quickly ended the mind link and jumped out of the pool. I ran inside the pack house with him chasing me. I ran upstairs and into my room. I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I quickly locked it and sat on the floor in front of the door crying.

"Sis" Bubba said from the other side of the bathroom door. 'Go away' I said crying. 'Let me in please. I'm not mad or anything like that' he said. I stood up and opened the door. He walked in and closed the door. 'Look I know this is wrong but...' he said in mind link. He ended it and placed his lips on mine. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Our tongues danced in a rhythm of happiness and relief. He pulled away and smiled. 'The truth is that I've actually felt the same way you have for me' he whispered. 'You-' I began. 'Yes I've been in love with you too' he said. We both know it's wrong to feel this way, but it's the way it is. Bubba pulled me against him and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hand on my butt. I pulled apart for air and smiled happily. 'Bubba' I whispered. 'Yes?' He asked. 'Can I?' I asked playing with the hem of his shirt. He smiled and nodded. I pulled his shirt off and laid my head against his chest. He kissed my head and held me against him. There was a knock on the door and I jumped. Bubba rubbed my back underneath my shirt and I calmed down. "Hey is everything okay?" I heard Jamangi ask. "Can you give us a little more time?" Bubba asked winking at me. I blushed and Jamangi walked away. Bubba set me on the counter and started a shower. He undressed me and I him. He carried me into the shower and he pinned me against the shower wall. He kissed me and I instantly responded. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he growled softly in pleasure. He moved one of his hands down and rubbed me. I arched my back and he had fun with me. 'Bubba' I whispered as he held me on his lap. He was sitting on the shower floor with me on his lap. We were both breathless and smiling. 'Yeah?' He asked. 'I love you' I said. 'I love you too' he whispered. We washed each other off and got out of the shower. We got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. "Finally my mate" Jamangi shouted running to me. He wrapped me in his arms and sniffed me. "Why do you smell like your brother?" Jamangi asked. 'We cuddled in the shower' I said in our group mind link. 'You took a shower together?!' Jamangi growled. 'Yeah we always did as kids' I said. 'That's different' Jamangi growled. 'I'll have you know I'm pregnant and hormonal so shut it!' I snapped with a growl at the end. I left the mind link and Bubba did to. He wrapped me in his arms as I cried. "I'm sorry" Jamangi whispered. "Just give her a minute she's extremely upset" Bubba whispered picking me up. Jamangi ran his hand through his hair and Bubba sat on the bed with me in his lap. 'This is all my fault I shouldn't have told you how I felt' I whispered in our private mind link. 'Don't say that I'm actually glad you did' he whispered. He left the mind link and laid down on the bed with me in front of him. I cuddled up to him and dozed off.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////