Eight

"Love wake up" Jamangi's voice rang in my ears. I growled and snuggled closer to him. I felt lips on mine and I responded. I opened my mouth when he licked my bottom lip and smiled. It was amazing like our first kiss. Fireworks exploded inside my body just like they always did when we kissed. He was like a king and I was his queen. It was just the two of us in our worlds. Someone chuckled and I recognized it as my brother. Jamangi pulled apart for air and I opened my eyes. "Good afternoon sleepyhead" Jamangi said. I yawned and snuggled closer to him. "Foods here" he said wrapping his arms around me gently. 'I wanna sleep' I said. "You need to eat first" he whispered rubbing my back. I growled and snuggled up closer to him. "Careful love" he whispered. I nodded and looked into his eyes. He smiled and I smiled back. 'I love you' I said. "I love you too" he whispered. "Now it's time to eat" he said. I growled and snuggled my head underneath his. 'If you don't eat I won't snuggle with you tonight' he said in mind link. I sighed and nodded reluctantly. He smiled and I turned around. He picked up the fork and put some food on it and held it up to my lips. I looked at him and he nodded. I opened my mouth slightly and he put the fork in my mouth. I pulled the food off of the fork and ate it. He kept feeding me and soon I felt sick. I shook my head and he frowned. I turned around and laid against him. "You hardly ate" he said. 'I feel sick' I said. "Seth she won't eat anymore" Jamangi said to Bubba. "Let me try" Bubba said. Bubba moved over beside us and pulled me onto his lap. I yawned and snuggled up to him. 'Eat or no Jamangi' Bubba said.

I whined and reached for Jamangi. He backed away and I felt me eyes tear up. I buried my head into Bubba's shirt and decided I was going to go upstairs and take a shower. I climbed off Bubba's lap and walked towards the dining room doors. "Where are you going?" Bubba asked following me. 'Upstairs' I said. I wrapped my arms around my stomach in pain. "You need to eat" Bubba said running in front of me. 'No I need to be alone to cry' I said. "Why are you gonna cry?" He asked. 'Because I'm in pain' I whispered. "Come here" he said holding out his arms. I walked into his arms and he held me gently. He rubbed my back and I smiled weakly. I whined and he picked me up. "Your so light" he said. He carried me back to our table and handed me to Jamangi. "She's in pain" he said sitting down beside us. Jamangi held me and I snuggled my head underneath his. He rubbed my stomach gently while I purred. 'Will you eat for us if I hold you?' He asked. 'I just wanna sleep and stay in your arms all night' I said. "What if we let you sleep after you eat?" He asked. ' I already plan on doing that' I said. "What can we do to get you to eat?" He asked. 'I have one thing in mind' I said smiling. "What's that?" He asked. 'Let me dye your guys hair pink' I said. "Deal" he said. "Wait can we discuss this?" Bubba asked. "Want her to eat?" Jamangi asked. "Yes, but I don't want my hair dyed pink" Bubba said. "Got any better ideas?" Jamangi asked. "No" Bubba said. "Now time to eat" Jamangi said. I turned around and looked at the barely touched food. I sighed and opened my mouth as he held food up to my lips. He fed me the entire plate of food and I whined in pain. My stomach hurt so much that I wanted to cry. Jamangi pulled me against him and rubbed my stomach gently. I purred in delight as he rubbed my stomach gently.

It always made me feel better when he rubbed my stomach gently. 'My pregnant mate' he said proudly. 'My amazing mate' I said proudly. "Mine" he growled possessively seeing people stare at us. They chuckled and went back to eating their food. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back gently. "Feeling any better?" He asked. 'A little' I whispered. He went back to rubbing my stomach gently and I purred. "Wanna go to sleep?" He asked. 'Please' I said. He stood up while holding me and walked out of the dining room with Bubba behind us. 'Bubba' I whispered in our three way mind link. "Yeah?" Bubba asked. 'Thanks for everything I appreciate it and I love you' I whispered. "Love you too little sis" he said. I reached for his hand and he handed it to me. I smiled and he smiled back. Jamangi walked us to our room and walked inside. I yawned sleepily and Jamangi carried me into the bathroom. I hugged my brother sleepily and he left the bathroom. Jamangi started a shower and went to get us clothes. I closed the door and undressed. I stepped into the shower and laid on the floor. I was so tired even standing seemed like a challenge. I closed my eyes and heard the bathroom door open. I looked over and saw Jamangi walk in. He closed the door and set our clothes on the counter. He undressed and I looked away blushing. He walked into the shower and sat beside me. He pulled me onto his lap and I snuggled up to him. He smiled and I knew what he was thinking, but did I have the energy to do it? I yawned and he leaned back against the shower wall. "Do you want to just sleep or do you want to play?" He whispered. 'I want to play, but I'm so exhausted' I whispered. "Well let's just get you in bed so you can sleep" he whispered rubbing my back. 'But' I began but he cut me off. "No buts your exhausted" he said grabbing the soap. I sighed and he began washing me off. I blushed when he got close to my area, but he left it alone. He had so much self control while I had little. I yawned while he rinsed me off. "I'm going to wash off real quick" he whispered setting me on the floor. I nodded and laid my head against the glass of the shower. He washed off and turned off the shower. I instantly felt cold and shivered. He pulled me to my feet and wrapped me in his arms. Warmth surrounded me and I yawned. "Just a little longer" he said kissing my mark. I nodded and we stepped out of the shower. He picked me up and set me on the counter. He wrapped me in a towel and began drying me off. I jumped off the counter when I was dry and wrapped my towel around him. "Don't worry about me" he whispered. I began drying him off and he grabbed my wrists in his hands. He wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled me against him.