Chapter four

I sighed and he kissed my head. I blushed and he laughed. "I see I can still make you blush" he said. I nodded and he smiled. I missed him so much and now having him back is like having a missing pice in my life back. It was amazing. Zen growled and Jamangi growled. "How could my mate leave me?" Zen asked himself. "Traitor" Lauren growled. I narrowed my eyes at her. I wasn't looking for a fight, but I'd fight her if I had to. "It's okay don't mind me" Lauren said. Jamangi growled and stood up. "You wanna go?" He growled. I stood up and placed my hand on his shoulder. He relaxed and I smiled. "Come on let's go home" Jamangi said. I nodded and we took off walking away from the pack house. "Where are you going?" Zen asked. "Home" Jamangi said. I let Andrea in on part of my life and she gasped. I smiled and my eyes flashed red. "You can't be?" She asked. "Oh but she is" Jamangi said placing his arm on my shoulder. "Your a monster!" She shouted. "Indeed" Jamangi said. "We took care of you! We loved you and trusted you!" She shouted. "You only made her stronger" Jamangi said. I returned my eyes to normal and Zen growled. "What is she?" Zen asked. "She's an assassin. A werewolf assassin" Andrea whispered. "More specifically she's a royal pack werewolf assassin" Andrea spat. "Thanks for taking care of my girlfriend we'll make sure to spare your lives" Jamangi said. "There's more to my mate then she let's on" Zen said. "Exactly" Jamangi said. We took off walking and Blue followed. "Thanks for completing our mission for us" Jamangi said. Zen growled and I laughed. I was known for being a lier. I never told the truth to anyone, but Andrea.

She was the only one who knew about me being an assassin and now they know about my secret. They made my mission so easy. I literally just had to get a hunting dog and destroy my pretend old pack, but I got captured by the council and they let them torture me. Jamangi tried to rescue me and was caught. Now that my powers are activated again this would be a breeze. I was one of the best assassins in the world. Second strongest assassin in the world actually. My superior is Jamangi. I love and respect him. We were partners on one mission and we began working together ever since. We fell in love and started dating. I loved Jamangi so much. We walked to the borders with the group following us to make sure we didn't do anything. We made it to the borders and I felt my bones beginning to snap and break. My wolf was finally here. "Your wolf is here" Jamangi said happily. I passed out from the pain. I felt someone licking me. I opened my eyes and saw Jamangi licking me. I looked at my paws and saw I was a white wolf. I stood up and wobbled a little. 'Hello! My name is Shaden Night. I'm your wolf' my wolf said. I smiled and licked Jamangi back. He was a black wolf and I was a white one. Perfect combination for mates. He took off running and I ran beside him. I followed him for hours until I felt nauseous all over again. I began walking and he knew I couldn't continue without puking. He stopped and shifted back into his human form. He pulled clothes out of our bag that I have no idea where it came from. It was all my clothes that Zen had bought me. Everything they bought me was in the back with a few pair of boy clothes. Blue was in the bag as well. He was a baby blue healer and we got dressed.

I shifted back and laid down. "Hey come here" he said. I crawled onto his lap and he held me. "Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded and he went to find food. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

"Hey Shades wake up foods done" I heard Jamangi say. I opened my eyes and saw Jamangi holding a pice of deer meat. I sat up and he handed it to me. I took the meat from him and ate it. 'Thanks' I signed after I swallowed. "No problem love" he said. I smiled and placed my lips on his. He growled in approval and responded to my kiss. He pulled me onto his lap and I straddled him. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. His tongue touched mine and I blushed. He slid his hands down the font of my pants and rubbed me. I purred and we made love in the woods. 'I'm so tired' I signed as we snuggled up underneath a blanket that Zen gave us. "Go to sleep" he whispered pulling me tighter against him. We finished eating at I closed my eyes. I yawned and snuggled closer to him. He played with my hair as I fell asleep and soon I was out.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////