4

I awoke several hours later, still on the couch only now, I was laid down and had another blanket draped over me. I couldn't help but smile at the scent that overpowered my senses. It smelt expensive and masculine and my mind instantly wandered to Grayson.

"Ah you're awake!" Ethan smiled, looking at me as I nodded, sitting up and stretching.
"Yeah, you should've woke me, I'm not good company while sleeping!" I exclaimed as Ethan shrugged.
"No, don't worry about it, gra-George, thought you looked cute."
His eyes widened as he realised both the slip up and what he said.
"Uh you didn't hear that from me!" He said quickly as I laughed. He really thought I looked cute?

I brushed off the comment quickly and smiled, my eyes widening as I checked the time.
"Oh my goodness! I didn't realise what time it is! I should get going..."
"Don't you want to stay the night?" Ethan asked, "It's totally fine by us..."

I bit my lip, contemplating if I should, I would honestly have loved to but I knew that my mother would be worried if I stayed out too long, and therefore, I shook my head to decline the offer.

"I can't tonight, I told my mom that I'd be home, but definitely another night when I'll inform her with earlier notice." I smiled as Ethan nodded, running his hand through his fluffy hair.
"You should probably say goodbye to George too." He winked as I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of Grayson. Did he really like me or was Ethan just saying it as a joke..?

Pushing myself from the sofa, I turned to Ethan, "Uh where is he?" I asked awkwardly as he laughed.
"Oh right yeah, he's in the basement, we've turned it into a gym." I was informed as I nodded, of course they did.

I made my way downstairs and the view that greeted me, took my breath away. Grayson was leaning forward, punching the bag with all his might as his abs glistened with sweat and his damp hair clung to his attractive face. Damn...

I cleared my throat to make him aware of my presence and he instantly turned to me with a smile.
"Hi Aubrey, what's up?" He asked as I smiled, wrapping my arms around him, not caring that he was sweaty from the work out.
"I'm going home now but I just want to thank you for tonight. I had a lot of fun and it was great meeting you." I told him sincerely as he returned the hug and smiled.

"I agree and I hope we can be friends at school too, I'll see you tomorrow, we can walk together?" He asked hopefully as I nodded.
"Definitely."
He grinned in response and I walked home, a spring my step and a smile on my face. I was friends with my favourite youtubers!

As I walked in, I was greeted with an empty house, this wasn't particularly unusual. My brother liked to meet up with friends and my mother worked late a lot. Instead of feeling lonely, I simply opened twitter as I made my way up-to my room. I opened my chat with Sophia and Lexie and saw that I had over 200 unread messages in the chat with them.

Most of the messages were them freaking out with the (not so)  "mystery" girl on Grayson's snapchat. Instead of telling them my secret however, I jumped on the bandwagon of pretending to be jealous. It was weird but at least they wouldn't be suspicious and that's what mattered most.

After talking to them for a while, I decided to discard my phone for a while and get changed. I'd always been told I was quite strange by most people and I couldn't say I disagreed. I stripped down to only my underwear and began dancing around, using my pyjama top and bottoms as Pom poms. 

I had a whole routine planned out and as I took my final pose, I stared straight out of the window and straight into Grayson Dolan's eyes. His bedroom was directly opposite to mine.

I stared at him in horror as he smirked at me, his hand raising in a greeting as mine stayed glued to my side, my whole body unable to move, not even to cover myself. At this, he raised his eyebrows and shrugged at me as if to say, "it's fine, don't answer me then."

I smiled meekly at him as I quickly pulled my pyjama top over my head, finally grateful that I wasn't now paralysed from embarrassment and I could actually cover myself. I know a lot of girls would show a lot more if this happened to them but I wasn't too proud of my body and I wasn't someone who would just throw it away to the twins, even if I did see them as the sexy Gods that they are.

It was then that I saw a message notification off of "George's" twitter.
"Loved my little show." It read as I rolled my eyes, a hot flush rising from my neck.
"Calm down G, don't flatter yourself, if I knew you was there then you definitely wouldn't have got that view." I replied, feeling proud of my sassy reply, I was usually a quite girl yet the twins seemed to have drawn out a new flirty side of me that, I had to say, I didn't hate.

"Of course you wouldn't have, is that why you wore your matching, lacy underwear set!" He quickly typed back, looking at me through the window and winking. I didn't have a good response to this, so I simply wrote, "Perv."

As I messaged him however, butterflies fluttered my stomach and I couldn't wait to hang out with them again.

—-—
End of chapter!
Ahh, This is quite cute apart from the underwear dance! What approach would you have taken? Took the rest off or cover up 😉 please vote and comment if you enjoyed!
💛