(18) A Kiss

Mitsuko POV

I woke up with someone tapping me.

I immediately sat up scared but calmed down immediately when I saw a familiar face. It seemed as if it was near to morning when Madara woke me up.

I stared at him and he did the same.

I gave a slight bow,"Good morning Madara-sama," I said.

He looked at me with emotionless eyes,"You don't have to address me as sama. Just call me Madara.

A blush made its way on a face,"M-Madara," I stuttered out.

He looked away from me,"It's extremely early in the morning, right now."

I nodded,"I have to leave now right?"

He shook his head,"Not until the sun is almost up. Once it does, I begin to get busy and if another Uchiha ends up finding you you'll end up regretting it greatly. We're not very friendly to outsiders. In fact, I'm most likely the most unfriendly."

"Then why did you let me come here-"

"You've managed to make a comrade out of me even though your not an Uchiha. In other words, I don't mind you."

I blinked twice and a blush spread over my cheeks.

"Why are you blushing Mitsuko?" I heard him ask me.

I covered my cheeks,"I'm not blushing," I said.

He rolled his eyes and I got up and walked around the room before seeing a small plant in the corner.

It was light green with leaves of a shape I had never seen before.

"Does it fascinate you?" he asked.

I looked back at him,"Yes. Plants interest me. They seem to calm me down."

He walked over to me and looked over my shoulder,"So that's what you were doing at that flower shop."

I nodded before stroking the leave gently and sighing.

"The Uchiha compound seems so peaceful, Madara-sa....Madara."

He simply nodded not bothering to respond. I liked how quiet he was being. It calmed me down.

"I'll have to leave right?"

He stayed quiet thinking,"You should resolve things with your father now."

"And if I can't?"

"You can sleep here again."

I nodded but than gulped,"What if I can't resolve things with my father?"

He stared at me with a straight facial expression,"What?" he asked.

"I'm not allowed to go back unless I get over you...but I'm not over you."

He stared at me for some time before telling me something so blunt it scared me,"Then get over me."

There was a silence.

"Madara...how can you say that?" I asked.
Madara sighed,"Do you really want to chose me over your family? You barely know me. You told me you have siblings right?"

I nodded,"So?"

"Are you going to leave them?" he asked.

I looked down at the ground in silence.

"If I was in your position I would have already gotten rid of my lover to stay with my family,"he narrowed his eyes,"Even if it meant killing them."

I gave a sad expression,"So your telling me to try to kill you."

He scoffed,"Good luck with that."

I giggled but stopped and looked back down.

"So what should I do?"

"Resolve things," he said,"go see your siblings. They're more important than me right now."

I nodded slowly befor sighing,"Alright than...I'll do that then. I'll go back."

He extended his hand to me and I took it.

"Is it time for me to go already?" I asked.

He simply gave a quiet yes and I held his arm and in an instant, we were in a forest. The same one we had been talking in yesterday. I let go of Madara's arm and bowed slightly.

"Thank you," I said silently.

He simply nodded at the acknowledgment and I began to walk away but I stopped at once before turning around quickly.

"Wait, Madara!"

He looked at me,"What?"

I rushed back to him and leaned close to him. His face stayed completely still. I stood on my tippy toes and leaned close to his forehead and landed a short kiss on it.

I backed away and even though he wasn't smiling. His eyes looked like he was dancing in enjoyment deep down.

"Goodbye Madara," I said.

He gave a single nod and I walked away from him and by the time I decided to look back he was already gone. I smiled. I was grateful to him. I walked back to the village and I made it to the front door of my house. I took a deep breath out and knocked and the face I saw was Hanako's.

When she saw me she burst out into tears and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back and before I knew it my other sister was hugging me and father was standing arms crossed. I stopped smiling immediately. I stopped hugging them and walked to father.

"I'm over him," I said with a straight face.

He stared at me as his eyebrow rose,"Are you really?"

I nodded and he smiled before giving me a big hug.

"I've missed you Mitsuko," he said.

He grabbed my apron and gave it to me,"You'll be late to work if you stay here."

I smiled and took it and put it on immediately.

I hugged my little sisters once more before heading out the door.

I might not have come back if it wasn't for Madara convincing me.

If only they knew.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter 18| A Kiss

Vote

Comment

:)