(29) Gone

Madara POV

I had framed her death and here I was at her funeral.

Her family was surprisingly calm and everything was quiet. I didn't actually know why I was here. I had absolutely no connection to her in regard to the public eye but Hashirama wouldn't take no for an answer.

If only he knew.

I wasn't innocent at all.

My mind was way too complex for him to read me though. The whole village was affected and they saw it as a tragedy that such a lucky girl would die young.

They were all so fake. They acted as if they actually cared but everyone was just concerned about there own public figure.

I sighed. I wanted to go back to the Uchiha compound. I had no emotion in such a thing because Mitsuko was not dead.

When the funeral was over I was escorted back to the Uchiha compound and I stayed in my room. The life ahead of me was going to be very very painful. I didn't want her to go through that with me.

I had to attain the rinnegan and be revived.

I sighed not to mention I had to ensure something tonight.

If someone disturbed me while I was in this mindset it wouldn't end well for them.

I quickly locked the door before someone would get hurt.

I sat in silence before I prepared my eyes until someone knocked on the door.

I bit my lip,"What?"

"Madara-sama...Hashiram-sama request your presence..."

I scoffed before looking up at the ceiling. Someone was going to die today.

::

"What do you want?"

He looked at me before he folded his hands, "I need you to help me."

"With what?"

"I want you to find out who killed Mitsuko-san."

I scoffed, "I'm not in the mood."

Hashirama frowned. It seemed he was serious right now. I closed my eyes.

"Madara I'm serious I-"

I snapped my eyes open.

He stopped his movement.

"I'm not in the mood," I said repeating myself.

I got up slowly, "Talk to me about this in two days."

---

It was night time and I had something I needed to do.

I walked in silence on a dirt path.

Mitsuko was on my mind but I forced myself to keep walking.

When she figured out what I was about to do she was going to kill me.

Yes, kill me. I could see her as a threat when she was angry.

In any case, I would do what I needed to.

It was the first time I went to her house.

Mitsuko had lived here.

It was small but seemed comfortable. There were three rooms. One of them seemed to have a candle lit. I supposed that would be her father.

He would be the first then.

I opened the door and his eyes met mine.

He was surprisingly calm.

"Madara...I suppose you are."

I removed my cloak before nodding.

"Why are you here? Why are you in my house?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you."

He looked me up and down before telling me to wait there.

He came back with sake before pouring me a drink.

I drank it.

"You liked my daughter didn't you."

Who would've thought that I'd come to teleport her whole family to a later time but instead ended up having a drink with her father?

I spoke."Yes, I liked Mitsuko."

He looked at me with narrowed eyes, "You didn't seem very attached at her funeral."

I looked him straight in the eye, "I don't like to show my emotions in public its a dangerous thing for me to do. On top of that, your daughter is not dead."

His eyes widened, "What do you mean by that?"

I closed my eyes.

"I can't tell you now but you'll come to know."

I snapped my eyes open as my Mangekyo Sharingan appeared  I looked at him and by the time I blinked he was gone.

One was gone two to go.

I blew out the candle as I wondered which bedroom to go to next.

I went in order.

The next room I went into was small and a child was sleeping. She was the sibling I had never seen before.

I woke her up and she sat up.

I felt guilty all of a sudden.

"Father?"

I sighed. I realized I was a terribly selfish person. I closed my eyes. I would make her trip very gentle so I put an enormous amount of stress on my eyes and sent her away quickly.

I couldn't bear to look at her for a long.

Two were gone one more and then I would be finished. I entered slowly and to my surprise the person sat up at once. This one was older. She seemed to be wary of me so she got candle lit but when she saw my face she calmed down.

This one I had seen before and this one had been crying.

I could tell just by looking at her that she had been the one who was the most affected.

"Madara-sama?"

I looked down at her, "We've met before...you remember?"

She nodded. Tears were falling out of her eyes and she was trying to wipe them away. I sighed as I walked over to her.

"Forgive me," I said looking deep into her eyes. I transported her away gently as well. Out of everyone she resembled Mitsuko the most.

She was gone.

I put on my cloak and headed out of the house.

The life ahead of me until Mitsuko came back would be one full of pain but I was prepared for it and I would go through it all just to be with her again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter 29 | Gone

Vote

Comment

:)