(40) Baby Sitter

Mitsuko POV

I saw him today before he left. He was in his battle ware and I felt intimidated. I had no idea why though. It wasn't as if I hadn't seen him like this but the situation added on to how he was acting just intensified the feeling.

I was nervous for him even though he seemed to be not even the slightest bit frightened.

He was used to this and I was shaking as I gave him his gunbai.

He looked at it before taking it and looking at me straight in the eye, "You seem more nervous then I am..."

I nodded, "I'm scared for you."

He looked at me before chuckling, "After you do something many many times it becomes natural. I'm sure this will bring back memories."

I frowned before hugging him,"Be safe," I said.

He nodded and began to walk away but I stopped him.

"What?" he said.

I put my hands on his shoulders before giving him a quick kiss.

His eyes widened and he chuckled before speaking, "Zetsu," he said.

He appeared out of nowhere.

"Take care of her," he said.

Zetsu simply nodded before I watched him walk away.

::

He and Obito left and I was left with this weird white guy.

I hadn't taken much time to get to know Zetsu so I really had no idea what he was like but from what I had seen he was a complete freak.

He went through floors and stuff and I found him watching me at certain times. It truly creeped me out. I rather have been left here with Obito.

I sighed. It was fine.

I would survive.

I lied in bed in silence as I looked up at the ceiling and then beside me. I missed his warmth. I wanted nothing more then to cuddle with him right now.

I wanted to hold his hand and lie on his chest.

I wondered if I was allowed to go outside.

I shook my head, not with Zetsu outside my room door plus Madara had given him strict orders to not let me escape. As usual, he stayed wary of me.

I wondered if there was I way I could force him to leave the hideout. A nearby emergency? Something. I stressed my brain for an idea and after a while I got an idea.

I first had to get a certain plant from outside. It was right in the garden.

I wasn't ready right now but I would be soon enough. Perhaps there days from now once I had packed myself.

I immedietly started getting ready to put the plan to work.

::

"Zetsu-san."

"Can I go the garden?"

There was a silence before he responded,"Okay."

I shivered. There he was with that creepy nonchalant voice. Everything about him gave me chills.

I walked there knowing he was probably still watching me.

Where was it? Where was it? There it was a dark red plant that produced a red ink.

I picked all of them before pretending to smell them even though they smelled terrible.

I walked with them back inside before locking the door and jumping in joy.

I started my plan and I believed it would work.

::

"Zetsu," I said my voice weak.

"What?"

"Can you come here?"

The door slowly opened and there was Zetsu. When he saw me he there he took a step back.

"Oh my," he said.

I was covered in dark red spots.

"I-It's contagious."

He immediately backed up,"Help me find the Amara plant. It's in Konoha...if you don't and I die...Madara will most likely kill you."

That seemed to convince him because he immediately got out of the hideout.

As soon as I saw him go into the ground I got my backpack and got outside of the hideout.

I was going to go meet up with Madara.