3.17.15

3:17 a.m

Dear Louis,

I can't sleep the memories of us clouded my mind preventing me from sleep. Remember the day we went swimming at our secret place? It was the middle of August and we were laying on my roof staring at the star filled sky. It was hot too hot for either of us to sleep so we climbed on my roof in hope to get cool. Then you mentioned going swimming and I laughed and said that you were crazy but by the look on your face you were serious. So eventually I gave in and we climbed off my roof. You instructed me to close my eyes and intertwined our hands as you guided us to the spot you called 'Paradise'. After minutes of waiting we stopped and you told me I could open my eyes. 

We were surrounded my trees and there was a giant body of water in front of us the moonlight shone right on it. I looked at you in disbelief and you smiled at me your beautiful blue eyes sparkled with happiness. You stripped out of your clothes except your boxers and jumped in making a splash. I have yet to have moved and stood there watching you. You swam over to the bank and rested your head on your hands and asked why you I wasn't getting undressed yet. I was so nervous Lou to be only in my bra and underwear in front of you. I was scared that you would see how fat I was and how many imperfections I had. You told me it was okay and that you could trust him so eventually I was only in my bra and underwear in front of you and you just stared at me. I felt self conscious and tried covering myself off and you told me to stop and I asked why. And you told me I was beautiful.

I'm crying again I better stop writing before this becomes too illegible.

love,

your ella