4.16.15

11:55 p.m

Dear Louis,

In five minutes it's going to be April 17, I know that it won't be here till later that day but I just can't help myself. I'm sitting in bed writing by the light of the lamp, the loud music from the frat kids upstairs is so loud I can make out what the lyrics to the songs are.

I wish you were here right now to tell them to shut the hell up and that we were trying to sleep like you used too. I'm smiling because I remember the day that you came to spend the night. We were laying on the floor the blankets beneath us served as our cushion, as we laid there trying to get an ounce of sleep after our eventful day, but we couldn't sleep because the frat kids upstairs were partying.

After about ten minutes of laying there not one of us being able to close our eyes for a second made you angry. You groan and throw the covers off standing up, I sat up and looked at you in confusion. I was too sleepy to process what was happening. I asked you what you were doing and  you told me that you were going to take care of the noise.  I watched as you walked over the the phone on the wall and angrily punched in a number. You yelled into the phone to the person to shut the hell up and turn the music down or you were going to come up their and shut them up yourself.

The music stopped and I sighed in relief. I smiled as you laid down next to me you rolled over on your side to face me a smile on your face. Your baby blue eyes stared into mine as you told me to get some sleep. I closed my eyes only half asleep when I feel your lips plant a kiss on my forehead and you whispered goodnight sleepyhead.

I wish you were here Lou. I would give anything for you to be here now. It's April 17 now.

love,

your ella