Ella

Ella gathered all her letters and placed them into a an old empty shoe box a tear rolling down her cheek as she slid the box under the bed. She stood up on her feet not bothering to wipe the tear that was rolling down her porcelain white cheek.

She looked around one last time trying to take everything in all the memories of her and Louis flashed all the moments that happened in the cozy apartment. Ella slowly dressed into Louis's old grey flannel pj pants and one of his oversized sweatshirts, as if she was savoring the moment. Her brunette hair covered with one of Louis's old beanies. After slipping on her old pair of converse and making sure that the envelope was laying on the table before slipping out the door. 

Ella slowly walked to the place where they first met, a small smile on her face. The cold icy air hit her face as she passed the playground almost to her destination. She took in everything around her, every detail wanting to take it all in one last time. 

Before she knew it she made it to her destination, the bridge. The memory of Ella and Louis meeting for the first time played in her head like a movie a small smile appearing on her face knowing she would be reunited with the one she loved with all her soul and heart. She stepped onto the bridges ledge with a  small smile on her face as she looked at the icy water below.

It was finally happening and she was happy.

"Goodbye world." She whispered before jumped of into the icy water.

She instantly died at the impact, and that's what she wanted. She wanted to be reunited with her lover, see his smile again and be in his embrace. That's all she ever wanted since that tragic day was to be with him. 

She didn't want to live in a world with out Louis.