6.3.15

12:13 a.m

Dear Louis,

I was looking under my bed for my pair of slippers when I found my drawings. There were only five of them [ I know impressive right ]. I drew the first one when I got home after meeting you, I sat at my small desk with a big sketch pad and drew you. The first one was probably my best, you looked like a photograph it was that intricate.

The second one was of you sleeping, you looked so adorable I couldn't help myself. You fell asleep on the couch your head lied on the pillow and you were snuggled under a blanket. I went to retrieve my sketch pad and sat on the floor and drew you. I captured how cute your face looked while you slept, how your hair looked messily upon your head. I captured you.

The third one was of a two people hands intertwined, the pictured focused mostly on the intertwined hands. The one on the left showed that it was a you due to your pants, your tattooed arm intertwined with the tattoo-less girl which you could tell because a part of her dress was showing. The piece signify's that you can't judge a book by their cover, that everyone has a story.

The forth one was of you kissing my scars, my arm was outstretched.  I drew your plump lips pressed against the damaged skin.

The fifth one was the last picture I ever drew since you left, it was the one where we were hugging. 

I love that one, I love them all because they all involve you.

And I love you Louis William Tomlinson.

So fucking much it hurts.

love,

your ella