Interrupted.

"Okay guys, I've got the whole night planned," Ruby began, "I was thinking a scary movie marathon. I already have the seats assigned to make the experience as enjoyable as possible so don't mess it up."

Monse rolls her eyes at her friend. He's been talking about these plans for the past week. Considering that no one goes trick or treating in Freeridge, Ruby wanted to make Olivia's first Halloween with them as perfect as possible.

"Ruby, you've been over this with us at least twenty times," Jamal sighs, plopping himself down on the couch.

"Well obviously I needed to remind you guys because I specifically told all of you to be here by 7:00 and Cesar is nowhere to be found!" Ruby exclaims as he fixes the cape he is wearing. Even though they weren't going out, he insisted on them dressing up still. Ruby dressed up like a vampire, Jamal a hospital patient and Monse threw on a sweatshirt she had that made her look like a lifeguard.

Monse sits down next to Jamal on the couch, "He said he would be here so he'll be here."

Just then, Ruby's front door opens and in walks Cesar. Monse can't help the giggle that escapes her lips when she sees what he dressed as. "What's so funny?" Cesar asked her, a small smile on his lips. He always did love her laugh.

"Your costume is very fitting for you," Monse shrugs, "Cesar dressed as Julius Caesar."

Cesar lets out a small chuckle himself, "I thought you might like it." He goes to sit down on the other side of Monse as Olivia walks in. She's dressed as a cowgirl. She takes a seat on the other couch, where Monse guesses Ruby will be sitting. How convenient for him.

Ruby claps his hands together as he stands in front of all of them, "Alright guys, who's ready for a nice night of horror movies?"

He received nothing but silence back. Ruby's face turns into one of annoyance, "I said, who's ready for a nice night of horror movies?" The crew musters up enough energy to show fake excitement, which appeased Ruby.

Ruby's face grows into a smile, "Great! Now, Monse go grab some blankets from the closet in Olivia's room." Monse lets out a small groan, "Why me? Make Jamal do it."

Jamal just looks at her and drops his mouth into fake astonishment, "Do you not see that I am injured?" He guesteres with his good arm to his 'bad' arm. Monse rolls her eyes, "That's fake!"

"Okay guys please, don't. Monse just go get the blankets okay?" Ruby says, exasperated. Monse decides it's better not to argue with Ruby anymore and gets up from the couch. "I'll come with you," Cesar says, getting up to follow her.

"You know, it doesn't take two people to grab blankets," Monse remarks as they enter the room. Once they are both in the room, Cesar closes the door behind them. She turns to look at him as he approaches her. He places his hands on her waist and pulls her closer to him. "Maybe," he whispers, "I didn't come to help with the blankets."

He leans his head down to kiss her and she immediately responds. She wraps her hands around the back of his neck and stands on her tiptoes to deepen the kiss. Since her dad hasn't had any long hauls recently and Oscar keeps Cesar pretty busy, they haven't really had any time to be alone. Monse didn't really realize how much she missed him until this very moment.

Cesar wraps his arms around her and lifts her up. She lets out a little giggle as he lowers her down on the bed. "Am I going to be one of Julius Caesar's conquests?" she teases. She runs her hand up and down his arm as she speaks.

His lips turn up in a slight smile, "His only conquest. In fact, Julius might need a little mouth to mouth from his lifeguard." He goes in to kiss her again but the sound of the door opening stops him.

"Hey guys, Ruby sent me to check on you to see what's taking so long. I told him to just be patient but he wou- oh wow, am I interrupting something?" Olivia says, standing in the doorway, her hand on the doorknob.

"Shit," Monse mumbles as Cesar rolls off of her and sits up on the bed.

"It's not what it looked like," Monse starts as she sits up as well. Olivia raised an eyebrow up at her, "Oh really? Because to me it looked like you and Cesar were pretty cozy on my bed."

Monse's cheeks redden at being caught. Curse Cesar for starting something with everyone right in the next room! What can she say to get out of this?

"Mon, I think we should tell her."

Cesar's voice breaks her from her frantic thoughts. "Are you serious? Are you ready for the crew to split? Because I'm not." How can he think telling her would be a good idea!

Olivia walks into the room then and closes the door behind her, "Look guys, I'm not going to tell anyone about this. It's pretty obvious that you two have a thing going on here. I mean, a lot of things make sense now."

"So you won't tell the guys?" Monse asks, still uncertain what she wanted.

"No, I won't tell them. It's not my secret to tell. Now let's go back before Ruby comes in here and tries to actually bite our heads off." And just like that, she turns and walks out of the room.

Cesar and Monse sit there completely dumbfounded. "What just happened?" Monse asks, partly rhetorically.

"I think," Cesar breathes out, "that Olivia just found out that we're together." He turns to look at her, a huge smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" she questions.

"Because now that Olivia knows, we are one step closer to be together without being in secret." His smile widens as he talks. How could he be so happy about that. What if them being out in the open ruins the crew?

He gets up from the bed and gets the blankets from the closet, "and the more I think about it Mon, the more I'm sure that the guys will be completely okay with it."

He walks over to her and gives her a quick kiss on the lips, "You'll be mine Mon, and everyone will know." He then turns and walks out, leaving her stunned.

And though she's completely terrified of what will happen, she can't help the feeling of excitement that she feels at his words. You'll be mine Mon, and everyone will know.