12.

Sasuke had been at the camp for two days, and he has to admit, he was enjoying himself quite a bit. He's never seen his daughter so happy, and his mother seemed just a bit more lighthearted. The best part had to be his best friend, Sakura Haruno. The feeling that overcame him when he first saw her again was indescribable, she literally took his breath away. Sakura was gorgeous, of course she always had been, but the way she dressed and presented herself now really highlighted it. They've bonded quite a bit, just the other day they had a basketball game, and for the first time ever he won. No cheating, no tricks, he actually won. Sakura blamed it on her dress, and then she tripped him.

Today they were having a campfire, one of the many activities they had scheduled for the rest of the month. They played games and Sasuke very soon realized that he was terrible at children's games. However the fun quickly ended as a heavy downpour suddenly came down on them. With the kids laughing and screaming, the adults quickly carried them back inside, Sasuke and Sakura quickly ran to a nearby gazebo where they stopped to catch their breath.

"The news didn't say it would rain today!" Sakura complained, attempting to save the straightened strands of her pink hair, which she was sure would frizz up any minute now. He cheeks turned red as she imagined Sasuke laughing at her, how embarrassing would that be?

"Yeah, hey do you wanna dance? We haven't danced since the music festival!" Sasuke quickly changed the topic, catching Sakura off guard. In his mind he was flirting expertly, but obviously he was not.

"Where the heck did that come from?" Sakura laughed. "We don't even have any music."

"The rain can be our music, cmon!" Sasuke grinned, walking up to her.

Sakura rolled her eyes, he was still as foolish as he was back when they were in school. "Fine, I havent danced in a while though so bare with me."

Sasuke took her hands in his as they spun around in the gazebo. You'd think it was romantic but really, they just looked like two crazy people...

However, without noticing it, they got closer and closer. When his lips were merely a centimetre apart, Sakura brought her hand up to his shoulder, and that's when she saw it. In the corner of her eye, the glistening gold of her engagement ring caught her eye, she gasped and pulled away. Sasuke stumbled back, confused until he looked at the hand covering her mouth. The small detail he seemed to dismiss, as if it weren't true. He had really thought she was wearing it to ward off anyone trying to hit on her, something she used to do in High school, but it seemed that this one was real.

"Oh no, Sakura I'm so-"

"No, I'm sorry Sasuke.. but I-" Sakura choked on her words and ran away.

Sasuke could only stare after her, not knowing if she wanted his company or for him to leave her alone.

Sakura had ran all the way to the front gates of the camp, where she headed for the cover of a tree to catch her breath and shield her from the rain she had stupidly run into.

Grasping onto what she thought was the tree, she finally said the words that she has wanted to say to Sasuke moments before but knew she couldn't.

"I love you, so much.." she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you too." A familiar voice replied, followed by a small laugh.

"Ah, Naruto?!" Sakura stepped back, looking at her fiancé while trying to hide her shock.

"Our negotiations ended earlier than expected, so I decided to come and surprise my fiancée!" He grinned, that adorable smile made her feel horrible.

"Oh great! Let's get out of the rain." Sakura said, taking his hand and leading him back into the camp, under the shelter of her cabin.

Now, here's where things get tricky for little Sakura Uchiha...

_________

HI I WROTE THIS IN TEN MINUTES IM SORRY ILL GO OVER IT LATER BUT IM SUPER BUSY RN CAUSE OF EXAMS SO TAKE THIS!!

ILY ALL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND IF YOU DIDNT I FULLY UNDERSTAND, THANKS BYE <3