WHAT?!

NEW STORY! FIRST WEREWOLF STORY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

WORD OF THE DAY: BOLOGNA (buh-loh-nee)

PIC OF ELIE ON THE SIDE--------------------------------->

...................................................................................................

" Eleanor, Nicholas, Stephanie get your butts down here, we need to talk about the pack meeting."

My annoying 16 year old brother raced downstairs pushing Stephanie out of the way. The 13 year old giggled and practically flew down the staircase.I rolled my eyes at my two siblings.

Oh. Let me introduce myself. I'm Eleanor, but since it sounds like a donkey name, I'd rather be called Elie. I'm 15 and I have two siblings: Nicholas, or Nick, and Stephanie, aka Steph. I am a shifter that can only transform into a wolf, otherwise known as a werewolf. My dad is the beta of the Grey Moon Pack and my mom is the warrior of the pack (third in command).

 When we were all sitting down at the kitchen table, my mom said, " Okay guys, well, the Council has decided there will be a new law for wolves."

" Come on mom, tell us already. The suspense is killing me," Nick said and I playfully smacked him on the back of the head.

Mom chuckled, then continued, " Well you all know about the series of attacks from the rogues lately around the country, right?"

We all nodded.

" Well, it seems the Council wants all pups ages 13-18 to attend 1 of the 5 newly built werewolf boarding schools around the U.S."

" What?!" Nick, Steph, and I yelled simultaneouslly.

" When do we have to go?" I asked still shocked by the idea.

" Tomorrow."

The room was awkwardly silent. No one dared to break the silence for a full five minutes.

" What if we don't go?" said Nick.

" The wolf community will treat you as a rouge...It won't be that bad. Maybe you'll all meet your mates and you'll make tons of great friends," Mom said quietly with a gentle smile on her face.

" Mates!!!! I don't want a mate!" my annoying brother said flailing around.

" That's too damn bad then," Stephanie muttered next to me. I ellbowed her and chuckled as I saw a smirk forming on her face.

" Ok let's get you guys packed. You leave in the morning. And since it's about..." my dad paused to check his watch, " 1:00 am I suggest you guys pack fast so you can rest for your big day tomorrow."

' Oh. This will be fun' I thought to myself as I headed upstairs to pack.

.......................................................................................

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. TELL ME IF ITS GOOD OR BAD.

PLEASE

COMMENT....

VOTE....

FAN....

THANKS

                                    -LoveFlames