Games and Questions (pt2)

There wasn't alot of killua pov last chapter so next chapter it's all killua pov.

Killua pov
I sat down on the floor and motioned for whatever her name was to come sit across from me.
"Ok so the rules of this game is
When one person asks the other person a question and the person who got asked the question must answer the question and if they don't they have do whatever the person who asked them the questions them to do got it?"
She nodded her head and said
"Yes killua~sama"
"D-dont call me killua~sama baka! Ok I'll go first, um what is your name?" I said
"My full name is Asama Neiko
My turn now,what is your full name killua?" Asama said
"Well my full name is Killua zoldyck" I said to her back
"Zoldyck is a pretty last name don't you think Killua?" She said
"I don't know Asama" I say
"My turn,so asama...why where those 8 men chasing you last night and where do you plan going or when are you leaving?" I say in a bit to urgent voice
She gulps "Well....I am wanted by my parents but um I ran away a long time ago and I his but they found me and tryed taking me back so I ran away again but I don't know where I'm going to go and I don't know when I'm leaving!" Asama says while she starts sobbing she falls into my arms and I hold her close to my chest so she can hear my heartbeat.
Asama soon falls asleep in my arms
I just look at her sleeping figure for awhile but blush realizing what I was doing. I sat her down on the couch and put a blanket on her and sat on the floor and watched tv until she woke up.
My pov
"Hello?" I whisper as I sit up and see killua sitting on the floor on the phone with someone.
I wait until he is done on the phone and ask him "who where you one the phone with killua?"
"Oh I was calling one of my good friends to see if they wanted to hang out" killua said sounding restrainful he sounded like he was holding back something to say but I didn't say anything.
By now it was around 6:23 pm so I got up and fixed my dress and hair.
Killua pov
Welp guess I better tell her we are leaving soon.
"Asama,we are leaving soon are you ok with that?" I ask her
"Oh um yes" Asama responds.
We leave to go to the yorknew center of town to meet gon and alluka.
"Asama we are here" I poke Asama on the cheek and wake her up from when she fell asleep on the way.
"Oh ok" she unlocks the door, gets out and walks beside me to the table where alluka and gon are waiting for us.
Gon waves to us and alluka looks at asama to me about a billion times before smirking like a devil.
We sit down and order drinks, some food and eat.
Gons pov
"Guys we should all go to the beach!"
"Ok!" Everybody shouts.
Alluka pov
All the way to the beach Asama~sama and killua~sama stay close together I wonder why, I should ship them!
Asama pov
I tap killua on his shoulder
"Killua,I don't have a swimsuit" I whisper almost inaudible.
"Gon,alluka we will meet you there at the beach" killua says to Gon and alluka before walking with me to the store.
I picked out a frilly pink and black ribbon swimsuit

I check it out and me and killua walk back to the beach and I go and chafe in in w of the open tents and peek my head out and step out and walk over to everybody

BEACH YAY!!!!!
Next chapter beach chapter
All killua pov chapter bcs not alot of that so yeah