beach part two

My pov
I just ran and dove into the water without telling anybody,I couldn't  breath so i hurled myself into the water.
I started breathing again relief washed over me and I sighed heavily but realized then that I was breathing underwater.
"WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT!!!!!" I yell in surprise but it sounded to muffled for anybody to hear.
I let myself sink down to the bottom of the ocean floor while my legs shifted into a mermaid tail and fins  grew on the sides and where my ears should have been.

I covered my face and started crying
"What if I can't turn back?" I ask to the surrounding blue.
I hear a splash and swim up but I swim up to fast and launch myself into the air and dive back in giggling.
I gasp in surprise and start swimming back to the beach to go back to my friends and show them.
"Oh Neptune please don't make them think I'm horrible" I say as I surface and start swimming on top of the water.
I finally get back to shore and haul myself up on the shore not too far away from my friends.
"KILLUA,GON,ALLUKA!!!!!" I scream as loud as I can to make them hear me and surprisingly they heard me and turned there heads and ran towards me but I pass out before  they get to me.
Killua pov
I hear shouting and turn to look at what the sound was and I see Asama laying on the shore but she she was still a mermaid.
I blush looking at her while I'm running to get to her before she passes out.
*Do I have.....f-feelings for Asama?*
*AAAARRGGGGH I don't know I think I do but for now I have to get to Asama.
I blush all the way to Asama.
I get there and she was passed out so I volunteered to carry her.
Me,Asama,gon,and alluka all walked back to the hotel and I checked gon and alluka the same room because I trust him not to do something to my sister.
While I check them in I give gon the look 'don't do anything you shouldn't do my sister' look and hand gon the room keys.
Gon laughs a little and smirks at me and looks down at Asama still in my arms.
I blush and glare him down before walking to the elevator and heading  to our rooms.
I unlock our room door and open it and wall in and close it behind me.

I walk into Asama's bedroom and set her down on her bed and cover her up.
I almost hold back the urge to kiss her on the forehead but the urge got the best of me.
I lightly kiss her on the forehead and blush and a deep crimson red.
*aaaaahhhhh! I do have feelings for Asama* I think as she smiles cutely in her sleep wich makes me blush even more.
_______________________________________

Killua does have feelings for you!!

What happens next between you to?

Do you like him back?

Do you not?

Does gon and alluka suspect anything?

Will killua confess?

Aaaah so many questions!
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!